Thread
Printable Version

Caprica Season 1 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Things We Lock Away

Well it was another interesting episode so Zoe found T but T wanted revenge but now they on same team i can't wait and see what they do as a team.

Reply 62#62 bala's post

That was a nice cleanup job Joseph organised for Daniel after the death of Tomas, it should be interesting now Tamara and Zoe have settled their differences

False Labor

Wouldn't it be great to have a copy of your wife who will never leave you .

Reply 64#64 bala's post

Daniel attempting to perfect a digital copy of Amanda is starting to look a bit creepy especially what she's doing for him

Reply 65#65 codebreaker's post

Well yes but i got a bit confused few times when they were having a conversation

Reply 66#66 bala's post

I caught on right away because she could walk without crutches when she was with Daniel.  I agree that it's rather creepy - but Daniel IS a rather creepy character and has always played a bit fast and loose with anything resembling ethics.
Remember to KISS......Keep It Simple Stupid!

Reply 67#67 waterlilybarb's post

Your certainly more observant when i watch tv show focus actor face since there close between them

Reply 68#68 bala's post

Sometimes.  In this case it really stuck out to me, especially when I saw her in those high heels (I was admiring those shoes), and knew there was NO way she could walk in those with her injury.
Remember to KISS......Keep It Simple Stupid!

Reply 69#69 waterlilybarb's post

Thanks that make me feel so much better men don't notice women shoes-we more focused on women faces

Blowback

SPOILERS - Sci-fi has postponed the remaining episodes until next year but Space(Canada) channel will air remaining episodes.

Well i knew it was test.i really thought Amanda was going to be killed but she wasn't.

Dirteaters

Nice nick-names avenging angels   

Greystone investigating Turon and find out he's only CEO that still alive but i liked how tried to deal with Yosof  . We find out a little bit about history admara boys of what happens to their parents.

The redesign new cap city was impressive i didn't know they could do that..

Reply 71#71 bala's post

That was one hell of a sacrifice by killing the mother so Amanda could stay undercover and that was some training exercise when they thought  their ship was hijacked

Reply 72#72 bala's post

Avenging angels is a great nickname but what happened to Joseph and Sam's parents because of  the gun under the mattress was tragic

1x16 The Heavens Will Rise

Wow Lacy taking control of the robot was impressive and killing the mother so Amanda could stay undercover seems a waste of time now Clarice knows she is in danger but who has the missing holoband and why didn't they kill Amanda

Reply 75#75 codebreaker's post

Well I had feeling Zoe must put a over-riding program in all robot to obey Lacey when she was inside UA Robots. It does seem like a waste of time but when it happen it wasn't.

Here Be Dragons

Well great episode the break in was rather impressive but Zoe getting robot to save her parents was GREAT, i didn't even know it was functional. .

Episode 18

What a great series finale . can't discuss since episode hasn't been added but i happy with way they ended i surprised how there were able fastforward so quickly at the end which so many surprise i can't ruin it for those who haven't seen it but we will have a lot to discuss once the episode get added.

Reply 77#77 bala's post

The Graystone's were lucky that their home security protected them while they were in V world and while they were there Amanda was impressive but Clarice and her men was determined to break in to their strong room

Reply 78#78 bala's post

Without saying too much but i loved what happened at the arena

Reply 80#80 codebreaker's post

Yes that was rather impressive but i liked how that helped him save his company

Thread