Thread
Printable Version

Caprica Season 1 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

1x04

Another Great episode she saved him in the interview but find out he made avatar of their daughter but took credit for it when it was his daughter who created the avatar . Teaching the robot to dance was odd.

1x05

Wow i really liked this episode so it look like Tamara's avatar is fully integrated in The VR world, this was what Zoe was trying achieve and i can't wait to see how powerful she will become since she can't be killed.  

I am really surprised that i am only one watching this as it has BSG following.

Reply 23#23 bala's post

You're not the only one watching.  I've been watching (and I know Tina has too).  I've just not been well enough to do much posting lately.

Last night's epi was great.  I REALLY liked that we got to see more of Tamara and how she's learning to master the power she has in the V-world.  

When Daniel told the Zoe Cylon to rip it's arm off, I half expected to see her there with a bloody stump since they were going back & forth between us seeing her and the Cylon.
Remember to KISS......Keep It Simple Stupid!

Reply 24#24 waterlilybarb's post

Good to know thank you posting your thoughts barbs I'm sorry your not feeling well   

codebreaker will be absent for sometime-he's experience computer problems . so i don't have anyone to discuss this show- i really hoping this get added soon on this site so that our members can join in .

Reply 25#25 bala's post

This week it's the flu.

I hope we get it too because my promotion period price of the Space channel will be over soon, and I'd like to watch it here.

Reply 26#26 waterlilybarb's post

how do you cope ? -it like this year has been bad for you   we still have 10 more months left

Reply 27#27 bala's post

Today I'm seriously bummed out about being so sick.  Hopefully someone will stop by with some soup or something.  I'm out of homemade soup, and only have 1 tin left of store-bought chicken soup.  We had more snow yesterday and my car is buried under at least 6 inches of it, which is just too much to deal with while I feel this rotten.  I'm still trying to convince the cats they are capable of making me hot beverages - to no avail.   I'm hoping the rest of the year will be better.

Bummer about codebreaker's computer problems.

Reply 23#23 bala's post

I am still watching but i am having computer problems but great episode and can't wait for the next

Reply 29#29 codebreaker's post

I know I can't wait for you be back on-line permanently

Quote:
Originally posted by waterlilybarb at 2-27-2010 15:10  
I hope we get it too because my promotion period price of the Space channel will be over soon, and I'd like to watch it here.
Just in time

Reply 31#31 bala's post

I JUST noticed we got it.  Happy girl here.

Caprica 1x06

Well things are getting interesting i knew they would be some consequence of the thief but i can't wait to see how it all plays out. i am really surprised Grey's computer doesn't have any security feature that alerts him when files are being copy through unsecured connection?. You would think they would security warning since he has military contacts stored on his computer?.

The Imperfections of Memory

I am not sure what to make of this episode, Not much has happen but the ending makes wonder if he has figured out she is in the machine or not. It really makes you want watch the next episode .

Reply 34#34 bala's post

I think the last minute made it a good episode.  I think he knows it's her, but if she lets on (which I think she wants to so she'll get her father's love & recognition), she won't be able to get to Geminon (sp?) like she's planned.

Reply 35#35 waterlilybarb's post

Well yeah i think your right but i am still trying to figure out why she wants to go there?

Reply 33#33 bala's post

I was surprised about the computer data theft and Zoe's avatar didn't spot the theft as-well

Reply 37#37 codebreaker's post

it's not like she integrated into the system she only uses system access the virtual world

Reply 35#35 waterlilybarb's post

Yes the dog barking at the avatar and Zoe's avatar kicking the ball made this episode better

Ghosts in the Machine

Wow this was a fantastic episode Dr.Greystone really determined make her tell him that she is daughter, at least he was smart not to give her a loaded gun but she really held up to be a robot.

Reply 40#40 bala's post

Considering he thinks his daughter is in the robot he did some cruel thing to try and expose her

Thread