Thread
Printable Version

Paid for the episode

Paid for the episode

When clicking an episode it takes automaticly 2 credits, but my concern is that it will do it no matter if you have already paid once. I have been having problems watching star trek NG season 7. It seams that real player is having some issues or the server/hosting servers are miss functioning. I paid over 20 credits too much the past days because a video wont load the right way. I suggest once paid for an episode you should be able to watch or click it 5 more times without it withdrawing 2 credits from you! Currently my firefox has crashed 3 times when trying to watch an episode from the server in EU. I dont know why but its not loading correctly. Please check it out.....

please pm and explain your situation: zhang2000 please note it might take 24-48 hours to get a response but we asked you to be patient

Reply 1#1 fucer's post

In addition to what Bala has said. You are only charged 2 points for shows you continue to re-load 30 times within a 24hr time frame. History pages show how many times you clicked on the show, not the total amount deducted. You need to keep an eye on this, from the home page, yourself. See more here....Lost Points Restoration Section

Reply 1#1 fucer's post

In addition to what Shinny said, if you keep pressing "play" in RP you are not charged and it doesn't count towards your 30 "clicks". When a show interrupts for any reason the best thing to do is press play again in RP. On a different note you should make sure you are actually watching in Real Player and not just the window that pops up when you click on a show. To watch in RP just click on the small RP icon on the bottom right of the window that pops up and a menu will appear. Click "Play in RealPlayer" or "play in RealPlayer Theater Mode" from the menu. This solves most connection problems for most people. Good Luck and welcome to the VIP site.
Recent Ratings

Thread