Thread
Printable Version

Help

Reply 4#4 fucer's post

If you keep pressing "play" in RP you are not charged and it doesn't count towards your 30 "clicks". When a show interrupts for any reason the best thing to do is press play again in RP. No matter how many times you press play in Real Player it won't cost any more points On a different note you should make sure you are actually watching in Real Player and not just the window that pops up when you click on a show. To watch in RP just click on the small RP icon on the bottom right of the window that pops up and a menu will appear. Click "Play in RealPlayer" or "play in RealPlayer Theater Mode" from the menu. This solves most connection problems for most people. I have personally watched those episodes and had no problem. Sometimes you can't get shows to play even though it seems like everything should work. Follow the advice offered by Shinny ans the others and I can't stress how important it is to play in RealPlayer mode. These things work even though it doesn't seem like they should make a difference. Good Luck. Please remember that the Mods are volunteers who are taking time out of their busy lives to help you for no pay. We have a very courteous and helpful community here so please try to respect that. I have been on this forum for a long time now and I can tell you, Shinny always tries to be helpful and friendly to everybody. Please treat her with respect, I know she always is respectful of others in this forum.

Reply 1#1 fucer's post

You mentioned in another thread that you were having trouble watching with the EU server. Make sure you try the US server. Some people have better luck with one or the other regardless of location. The severs are connected so, you are not charged again for clicking on the other server. I hope this is helpful.

Thread