Thread
Printable Version

Burn Notice Season 1-4 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Reply 70#70 Milks26's post

WHAT.........i thought there are 21 or 22 episode per season ?

Reply 73#73 Milks26's post

It was great episode what an ending

Dressed to Kill

Finally after 3 years of watching this show we finally find out why Micheal has the burn notice and it was quite a journey and now management owns his ass .

Reply 78#78 Milks26's post

I think 3 seasons to find out wasn't bad they could dragged this on until end of the show

Reply 80#80 Milks26's post

I am just saying they could dragged it longer the problem is when he get burn notice reversed where can the show go?.

Season 4 teaser

Reply 2#2 codebreaker's post

but he burnt a spy .

Reply 5#5 kwargalla's post

yes that thing with the mother was really great did anyone saw tear in eye when he said that it was fantastic. i think difference is that Michael has friends and family that look out for him that's the difference most burnt spy don't have that.

As to new cast member the burnt spy is played by Coby Bell . He's a good actor

Fast Friends

Well this is going interesting but who did Jessie mean he's going to kill the person who set him up-is that Michael or Vaugn ?. Nice introduction to the team

Reply 9#9 codebreaker's post

Well i think there have develops some team work to make it more interesting .

Reply 13#13 codebreaker's post

Yes she really has a knack for finding out things .

Reply 15#15 codebreaker's post

That was a risk depending on the assistant to back up their story but she came through at the end.

Neighborhood Watch

not a bad episode making a doctor into ruthless killer was great

Reply 19#19 codebreaker's post

Yes he did seem enjoy but Michael team did the hard work and we have wait 2 weeks for next episode

Reply 21#21 codebreaker's post

Well they got information they wanted but i kind of wanted them join forces .

Reply 24#24 codebreaker's post

Well i think Michael killed a few Russian people but this was a great episode

Where There's Smoke

Another great episode when Fiona get kidnapped to protect a client the kidnappers really underestimate her and i thought it funny how they managed turn the tables but that ending with Micheal having lie to new guy was awful.

Reply 28#28 codebreaker's post

Yes but the question can Michael deal with Simon?

Hard Time

That was some quick thinking by Sam when getting followed by the gang. So Michael finds Simon tape and he also find out how he got recruited.

Reply 32#32 codebreaker's post

Still it was rather impressive how Michael broke in prison than having to change his plan at last minutes switch the guys around.

Thread