Thread
Printable Version

Burn Notice Season 1-4 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

3x11 Friendly Fire

Good episode i thought Omar and his gang being scared of Michael clicking his fingers was funny

3x12 Noble Causes

I liked the way Micheal coned the fire service out of the jaws of life and Fiona loves her explosions

Reply 63#63 bala's post

We have to wait to find out what is so special about that plane

3x14 Enemies Closer

I didn't think much of this episode but we are one step closer to find out about who is on the plane

Reply 1#1 Milks26's post

Good season opener with Michael now working with Vaughn and nice work in getting Big Ed to turn the green light off on the lawyer

Reply 8#8 bala's post

I think it's Michael so this season should be interesting especially when he finds out who burnt him but after saving him what will he do next

Reply 12#12 Milks26's post

Good episode but but Sam's tail about not leaving a man behind backfired but the second plan worked out great and Madeline finding out what Michael has done to Jessie should be interesting

4x04 Breach of Faith

That was a close call in the hostage situation when Michael managed to get the crooked boss to point the gun as swat came in and then relying on the assistant to backup their story to the police

Reply 18#18 bala's post

I think the doctor enjoyed that too much but what a great result and David didn't even have a gun himself

4x06 Entry Point

Good episode when Michael and Fiona pose as security consultants to stop a notorious antiquities thief from stealing a priceless artifact. I had a feeling he was set up because it was to obvious and she gave herself away after the swap

4x07 Past & Future Tense

Good episode with Burt Reynolds who has aged well but trying to shake down the congressman backfired until the Russian spies arrived and i wonder what they have heard about Michael to be so scared of him

Reply 26#26 bala's post

Trust the guy they were trying to help to go behind their backs but turning the tables on Jacob was great

4x09 Center of the Storm

Good episode with Michael impersonating a hit-man in order to find the witness for the FBI and Vaughn trying to bribe Fiona with Jesse burn notice was great

Reply 30#30 bala's post

That was quick thinking by Sam but when you think how quick they got them guys to follow Sam from the prison it makes you wonder who is actually in charge with so many guards on the take

Reply 33#33 bala's post

I thought leaving him the gun was strange but made sense when he opened the shutter

4x11 Blind Spot

Wow great episode when Michael and team come to the aid of a woman who has her entire life savings wiped out by a sleazy womanizer but Jesse pulling the gun on Fiona mean the tables about to turn on them

Reply 37#37 bala's post

Double crossing the kidnapper was great and the cliffhanger of who has now got the bible was nice but i think it's Jessie or a new player

Reply 39#39 bala's post

I think Jessie did the right thing because the bomber would of killed the cops but i would of loved to of seen the look on his face when he realised someone else had triggered his bomb

Reply 45#45 bala's post

I like the way they got their own back on Natalie after she double crossed them and I'm surprised Marv came through with the money

Reply 50#50 bala's post

Stealing the car back after it was planted in the lockup was quick thinking but the icing on the cake was rebuilding it in his back garden

Thread