Thread
Printable Version

Burn Notice Season 1-4 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Reply 28#28 Milks26's post

It was great episode micheal made a friend the hard way

Reply 28#28 Milks26's post

What an episode! I enjoyed every second of it.

I liked Michael's mom tactic....befriend....then conquer

Episode 7

Nothing special happened last night but it was watch able episode

Reply 31#31 bala's post

You are correct nothing special happened but I loved the commentary at the end when you hear Michael say "... You may have to dance with the devil to get the thing you want most..." or something like that.

Looks like Michael will be dancing with the devil now.

Reply 32#32 carlorica's post

it does seem micheal is getting deeper and deeper into trouble maybe fiona is right about giving up and accept it

Tonight

8. Friends like These - 07/30/09

Barry enlists Michael's help in tracking down his money-laundering client list, which was stolen. Fiona disagrees with Michael' s attempts to reconnect with the intelligence community.

Reply 34#34 Milks26's post

Well look like after 3 season there some movement on his burn notice but does anyone think micheal will regret doing what he's doing-has Fiona left for good?

Reply 35#35 bala's post

I have to agree there. But what would the show be without Fiona. She is Micheal's good side. Keeps him from doing something stupid well except for this time that is.

Reply 35#35 bala's post

Isn't the whole show about him being burned so if he gets back and if Fiona leave that would spoil the show

Reply 37#37 codebreaker's post

He hasn't got back yet he still few thing to do get burn notice revoked

Reply 38#38 bala's post

If or when he gets the burn notice revoked i think it might spoil the show i preferred the second season when he was trying to out smart Carla

Reply 39#39 codebreaker's post

The writer have something in mind

Season 3 Finale

Long Way Back

A dangerous man from Fiona’s past resurfaces in Miami after years of hiding, with deadly intentions. Teaming up with Fiona’s ruthless brother, Michael will do whatever it takes to save her even if that means crossing a few lines.

Reply 41#41 Milks26's post

Good episode when Fiona's brother helps save her from the dangerous man and Tom Stickler had organised for Fiona to go home but telling Michael to forget his past cost him his life. With Stickler gone someone else is in town cleaning up after him

Reply 42#42 codebreaker's post

it was a good episode just disappointed this was finale

Reply 43#43 bala's post

Reply 44#44 codebreaker's post

yes i figured wait until January

It was a great episode. Micheal has another friend in the underground that he can call upon. He and Fiona will be together as Fiona can't go back to Ireland

Reply 46#46 carlorica's post

You kind of knew they would find a way to keep them together

Yeah but it does make for a good reason. Now she can help him figure out who is going to be coming after him.

Thread