43 123
Thread
Printable Version

Burn Notice Season 1-4 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

It is moving to slow to find out what Carla is up to

I thought this season would have been more about finding out what Carla has planned for Michael

Reply 46#46 bala's post

All i will say for now  episode 9 is worth the wait

Reply 49#49 bala's post

I was getting board until this episode and it looks like it is mid season break for now

Reply 51#51 bala's post

I'm watching The Cleaner and still got to watch Flashpoint - Sons of Anarchy and 90210

Reply 53#53 bala's post

Yes i got it this morning

Reply 55#55 bala's post

Yes short first season

Reply 73#73 bala's post

It is amazing what he does with the mobile phone and he didn't need much persuasion to find who tried to kill him

PS i watched another show he was in called Touching Evil (US) it only lasted 1 season but was a good show

Reply 87#87 bala's post

Yes great episode i liked the way he got the robbers to turn on each other

Season premier Friends and Family

Good episode but with old friends like that who needs enemies

Reply 7#7 bala's post

It wasn't till i watched 2x16 Lesser Evil last night to recap that i realised who Carla used to play was Number Six from Battlestar Galactica

Reply 9#9 bala's post

I watched Burn Notice first and not long finished watching Battlestar Galactica

Episode 2 Question & Answer

What useless guys he had to watch the boy to busy watching TV to realise the boy had gone

Episode 3 End Run

Average episode but after Nate got shot by Brennan that was a good but risky bluff about his money and daughter

Episode 4 Fearless Leader

Great start for most of use there is never a cop around when you want one but Michael there is always a cop around when he don't want one

Reply 35#35 bala's post

Isn't the whole show about him being burned so if he gets back and if Fiona leave that would spoil the show

Reply 38#38 bala's post

If or when he gets the burn notice revoked i think it might spoil the show i preferred the second season when he was trying to out smart Carla

Reply 41#41 Milks26's post

Good episode when Fiona's brother helps save her from the dangerous man and Tom Stickler had organised for Fiona to go home but telling Michael to forget his past cost him his life. With Stickler gone someone else is in town cleaning up after him

Reply 43#43 bala's post

3x10 A Dark Road

Good returning episode i thought using his mother to blackmail the woman for the medical records was cruel because he broke in and trashed the place to cover it up

43 123
Thread