Thread
Printable Version

Breaking News: Instant VIP Service Activation Available Now

yay!!!!!!!

that is agreat news

so do you need to pay for the points and can you earn points. Because I have been wanting to watch the xfiles online. Are there any other websites you know that i could do that? that is in english please.

Reply 23#23 silvermage2000's post

You can do either. You can earn points by participating in the forum, especially by playing the games. You can also make a donation and receive points - which is what this particular thread is referring to. The process has been updated so those who make a donation can have their account updated right away. Please see here for a full explanation on VIP membership. Also see our Game Zone for links to the current games/quizzes going on in the forum where you can earn points.
Remember to KISS......Keep It Simple Stupid!

boring

well i've joined its perfectley fine

cooooooooooooolllll

wellll the vip membership is the best all u need to do is do this yh livin it up!!!!!!!!!!

bored

i'm bored i'm bored i'm bored

That's great that's it's instant access now but I donated two months ago now and I still haven't received my points! I've messaged all three of you pm's and still no response. I've already watched four seasons of your free tv and now am wondering why I even paid money. I was very patient but it's getting tough when you wait and wait and nobody replies!!
Recent Ratings
  • Milks26 Points +5 Sorry for the long inconvenience that yo 7-23-2008 12:16

Reply 28#28 dogs123654's post

Wow! 2 months that's a very long time Have you pm Zhang2000 with your transaction details etc. Sorry for the long inconvenience that you have experienced

Reply 28#28 dogs123654's post

Please see your PM inbox for a message from me.

PBS

can we get PBS shows like waking the dead on this?

Reply 31#31 aunindo's post

We do have a section for New Show Suggestions, which is closed right now while we await news on some of the more than 500 shows already requested. Shows are chosen by a number of criteria, 2 being the availability of a show & member requests for shows. Not all requested shows are able to be added, but when shows are added it is ALL seasons and episodes that are included on the site. We do have quite a diverse array of shows so anything is possible.

i love this website!!!!!! :]]

I'm confuzzled.

Reply 34#34 Ffion87's post

What are you confuzzled about?

points not in account

i have been waiting over 6 hours and i still haven't got my points and i still have got no reply

Reply 36#36 mrsblount06's post

Hi mrs b Six hours is not instant is it. Sorry for the wait. Plz pm Zhang2000 with your transaction details etc. so that he can expedite your process.

I am waiting for VIP activation: Here is my Paypal confirmaton. My account still says normal member. *edited by gabsimom

I sent your information to Zhang2000, but please send a PM to him as well. I edited out the content you posted for your own protection.

No points

I think I am invisible.I have been trying for weeks to get someone to add my points which I paid for on july 15th.I have pmed admins and written an email to the site PLUS talked to customer service Online.What more can I do? AM I INVISIBLE?

Thread