44 123
Thread
Printable Version

Breaking News: Instant VIP Service Activation Available Now

Breaking News: Instant VIP Service Activation Available Now

After one month’s preparation and testing, we successfully add instant VIP service activation plugin in donation system. Our generous donators don’t need to wait 12 hours for activating VIP service now. You can watch VIP shows instantly after making a donation via PayPal. You can click “Acquire VIP Membership” on the site to make a donation via PayPal following the instructions to get VIP service instantly. Attention: only completed transaction will be provided corresponding service. Please make sure that your paypal transaction is completed. If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us. Thank you!
We keep improving services for you.

Reply 1#1 lbjedward's post

This is Great News! I just tried this out (100 points option) and straight away it confirmed my 100 points and added it to my total. Thank you for adding this feature as it will solve many problems some of our members have been having. Again, Great Job and hope the great service you people are providing will continue.
The pen is mighter than the sword.

This is brillant Glad we will have less problems now

Wonderful news! This will definitely be a great asset to the site and make the members much happier.
Remember to KISS......Keep It Simple Stupid!

This is an awesome feature and I am sure alot of people will use it.

Fantastic news and well done 01torres for giving it a practal test.
trulee - Red is better than Blue, We're the CHAMPIONS so it's TRUE!!

That's really great news,although I personally have had no problems at all with the Monthly Payment Service. Anyway, Good news for us all.

Pretty good, makes things easier and faster, even tho i never waited over 4 hours for my points
Imagination Is Better Than Knowledge

ZOMG! i just tried the thing. i payed by paypal for the 240 points thing and then when i was back at vip.tv-video.net, it said i had 242 points (2 points from my last donation were left over). brilliant news, brilliant service, brilliant site. keep up the amazing work guys (and girls) =)

Got the great news , quite a relief now

great!

Thank you for providing even better service than you already had! I love this site I am not a forum person cause I am so busy watching or gaming but I do love this site and the people who are kind enough to post a movie or a show or an opinion..it's just great! Thanks again for being my companion quite often I might add~

Wow what a brilliant addition to the site! This will make it so much easier on members and the admin alike. Bravo!
"To be nobody but yourself in a world that's doing its best to make you somebody else, is to fight the hardest battle you are ever going to fight. Never stop fighting."
E. E. Cummings

That is great, I can tell my friends, they still don't get the earning points system.

Great addition to the site.. .hopefully members will have less problems

sweetness!!

congratulations!

After some initial struggle to get my donation credited and points acquired, ( I must have been one of the last people to go through the non-instant system) I am now watching videos and really happy with this service. The instant VIP is an excellent improvement on a fantastic service. Thanks for your hard work!

Reply 16#16 jennyhill's post

Glad to hear your straightened out now jenny....enjoy your VIP status Thank you for your generous contribution to our site, to help keep it running, and improving.
A Fine Member of the Mod  Squad!

Excellent, this is a really good service to add to the site. It'll make it so much easier for people to become members. Good job guys

Great job guys and girls! This is a great addition!

great prices.great qality.every episode.friendly community and now instant points.now shove me a better tv show site on the net.u cant cause that dont exist..im gona be making my first donation soon [ Last edited by gyki98 at 7-15-2008 20:47 ]

44 123
Thread