Thread
Printable Version

Californication Season 1-7 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Reply 2#2 bala's post

What an embarrassing restaurant scene but the old lady spoiling their chance to join the mile high club was amusing and what a small world with her being with the rapper

Reply 4#4 bala's post

Ava screaming at Charlie was amusing but i can't believe what they accused his son of doing but the nanny getting fired for walking in on them was sad but Charlie handing her that tissue was disgusting and Tyler got what he deserved for cheating on Becca

Reply 6#6 bala's post

Not normally at that age

Reply 8#8 bala's post

On the other hand Ava knowing what he was doing is just as disturbing

Reply 10#10 bala's post

Like mother like daughter

Reply 12#12 bala's post

Do you know that for sure

Reply 14#14 bala's post

But if she seen her mother ask all the guys to do it anything's possible

5x03 Boys & Girls

Marcy forgetting her sons comfort blanket was crazy and Charlie was lucky to be saved from his serious parental crisis by his son's nanny, Lizzie but what he did to her was a little creepy

Reply 18#18 bala's post

They may have been all grown ups but what a dinner conversation and what a disappointing first time for Mary after waiting all those years Charlie struggles to take her virginity

5x05 The Ride-Along

I thought the Police officer was faking the seizure when the boys were take on a ride-along with him but joyriding in the cop car after taking him to hospital was amusing but Charlie's blow job from a tranny hooker was priceless

Reply 23#23 bala's post

From the look on his face he was at the point of no return but I'm surprised he didn't punch the hooker but that might of been dangerous with hie tackle in his mouth

5x06 Love Song

Hank working with Kali to wright a song for Samurai when he hits a lyrical roadblock was interesting but no surprise they would make out and the black and white flash backs were great, Karen showing up at Hank's door, worried that she made a mistake was a surprise

Reply 28#28 bala's post

You would of thought Karen would of recognised Richard voice but climbing in to bed with naked Charlie was amusing and trust Charlie to fantasize about Lizzie swimming naked but naked in his shower was too much

Reply 30#30 bala's post

Marcy and Stu bedroom games hitting too close to home for Charlie was amusing but trust one of them to think of a foursome

Reply 32#32 bala's post

Why would Hank's blow job from the film's leading lady puts his relationship with Sam in jeopardy and why would Charlie agree to Becca's boyfriends request

5x10 Perverts & Whores

Charlie's reaction to Lizzie giving Stu a blow job for her big break in "Santa Monica Cop" was priceless and I'm not surprised Hank is giving Charlie a hard time for hiring Tyler

5x11 The Party

Lizzie had me fooled when she lured Hank back to the Runkle Manor because i was convinced he was going to sleep with her but the surprise leaving party was a nice surprise and i cant believe Hank caught Richard getting a blow job from his creepy sponsor, Gabriel, Hank having one final run-in with Tyler for having sex in the toilet with some other woman while Becca was in the house was great

5x12 Hell Ain't a Bad Place to Be

Marcy and Charlie should be ashamed at what their son was saying when they were arguing over Lizzie giving Stu two blow jobs and that was one hell of a way for Charlie to show how much he loves his best friend by taking a bullet for him

Californication Season 6 General Discussion (Spoilers)

Season 6 Premieres January 13, 2013

Discuss Anything About Season 6 Here

Reply 2#2 bala's post

I was thinking the same thing when I posted it

Thread