Thread
Printable Version

Californication Season 1-7 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Reply 17#17 codebreaker's post

yeah it always better to re-watch it , it's just i don't want to spend my vip points re-watching an episode i already spend vip points on. i know i have loads but that doesn't mean i should be careless.

Reply 19#19 codebreaker's post

Looking at hank wife expression it was the second one

Reply 2#2 codebreaker's post

Well i can't believe he allowed her to punch him 3 times and wow she really is good copy of Mia

Reply 4#4 codebreaker's post

Yes i did but she had a good pair

Reply 6#6 codebreaker's post

i thought she was doing research of being Mia, she had sleep with him to be able to do a movie about him ?

4x02 Suicide Solution

i can't believe Marci gave Hank a ruba-tub by accident    but 3 way comment was so inappropriate but hank repair his relationship with Becca didn't go well when his credit card.

i think she is getting so good at being Mia-she nailed it as an actress

Reply 9#9 codebreaker's post

yep i was thinking the same thing

do you think he overdosed ?

Reply 11#11 codebreaker's post

Well we waited 1 year for new season 3 weeks isn't going kill us plus returning shows

Well season 4 cover on viptv site doesn't look great

i think this much better cover

Attachment: Your usergroup does not have permission to access attachments

Home Sweet Home

I can't wait for this episode updated but my patience is running thin   . Becca giving her dad guilt trip by forcing him to tell Karen the truth was great  

Reply 15#15 codebreaker's post

Well that's great

Reply 17#17 codebreaker's post

I think she join the band

Reply 19#19 codebreaker's post

The sisters making out with each other was fun to watch but killing the monkey and finding the guy dead was bad but Hank calling his lawyer was a surprise

Freeze Frame

Charlie doing manscaping didn't go to plan i laughed so hard but then find out the Marcie baby could be his was twist. Hank really advoid Mia but he can't help it.

Reply 22#22 codebreaker's post

Yeah but he stop it after the photo and the reason why he was jerk was because he was hitting on Karen

Reply 24#24 codebreaker's post

Neither am i but that photo is going make the lawyers job more difficult

Lawyers, Guns and Money

Abby quitting was predictable but Karen convince her to give him a second chance but we all knew eventually they would end up in bed together nice to see things never change.

The Recused

Well this episode was average but hank setting a blind date with obese women for Charlie was amusing

Reply 29#29 codebreaker's post

Why would he make a fool out of himself just keep the lawyer

Lights. Camera. Asshole

Hank hits a new low by accidently sleeping with Sasha Mother and he really shouldn't told her that he slept with his daugher   but her payback was great.

Thread