Thread
Printable Version

Californication Season 1-7 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Home Sweet Home

I can't wait for this episode updated but my patience is running thin   . Becca giving her dad guilt trip by forcing him to tell Karen the truth was great  

Reply 14#14 bala's post

Your alright it's just been added

Reply 15#15 codebreaker's post

Well that's great

Reply 14#14 bala's post

Trust Hank to take advantage when they thought he tried to commit suicide but those girls that robbed Becca were evil and i hope she don't try out for their band

Reply 17#17 codebreaker's post

I think she join the band

4x04 Monkey Business

The monkey high five was amusing and i suppose Charlie will turn out to be the father of Marcy's baby but the billionaire dead in a bathroom was a surprise

Reply 19#19 codebreaker's post

The sisters making out with each other was fun to watch but killing the monkey and finding the guy dead was bad but Hank calling his lawyer was a surprise

Freeze Frame

Charlie doing manscaping didn't go to plan i laughed so hard but then find out the Marcie baby could be his was twist. Hank really advoid Mia but he can't help it.

Reply 21#21 bala's post

Why is Hank such a jerk when Ben was being so nice but Charlie bleeding all over the floor after manscaping was funny and another photo to get Hank into trouble

Reply 22#22 codebreaker's post

Yeah but he stop it after the photo and the reason why he was jerk was because he was hitting on Karen

Reply 23#23 bala's post

But that's the problem it was after and with her hand down his trousers it not going to look good and I'm not surprised that Karen has moved on after all the stupid things Hank as done

Reply 24#24 codebreaker's post

Neither am i but that photo is going make the lawyers job more difficult

Lawyers, Guns and Money

Abby quitting was predictable but Karen convince her to give him a second chance but we all knew eventually they would end up in bed together nice to see things never change.

Reply 26#26 bala's post

After that photo I'm not surprised that Abby quit but Karen going to see her was a surprise and i suppose it's about time they slept together

The Recused

Well this episode was average but hank setting a blind date with obese women for Charlie was amusing

Reply 28#28 bala's post

Hank saying squatter's rights on Karen's lady bits was amusing but Hank on the golf course was priceless

Reply 29#29 codebreaker's post

Why would he make a fool out of himself just keep the lawyer

Lights. Camera. Asshole

Hank hits a new low by accidently sleeping with Sasha Mother and he really shouldn't told her that he slept with his daugher   but her payback was great.

Reply 31#31 bala's post

Sasha's payback for being handcuffed to the the bed was amusing and Hank deserved it after sleeping with her mother

Another Perfect Day

Well he really should kept his car keys in his pockets but Becka was luck she wasn't injured and Ben had every right to mad at Hank.

Thread