Thread
Printable Version

Californication Season 1-7 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Faith, Hope, Love

I am glad Karen is ok but those flashback of there fights when they were younger was interesting to see

ps: glad that nun didn't do anything sexual to hank

7x09 Faith, Hope, Love

I can imagine what Hank was thinking when the Nun told him to sit close his eyes and hope for the best as we all know what happened in the very first episode but the flashbacks was a nice reminder leading up to the series end

7x10 Dinner With Friends

So much for Hank and Karen's romantic dinner plans with Julia interrupting followed by everyone else but the penis conversation was amusing and what rotten luck being robbed of all that money

Reply 20#20 codebreaker's post

I had feeling she was going rob them it wouldn't be a dinner party without some criminal element but Julia and Karen using hank to be servant was amusing

Reply 21#21 bala's post

I half expected Hank to suggest a threesome before the others turned up

Reply 22#22 codebreaker's post

I don't think he would suggest that because Karen doesn't like him talking like that plus he trying impress her but get women block by Julia was amusing

7x11 Daughter

Marcy giving Charlie the green light to have sex with someone else while she accepts the offer Stu made her was amusing but trust him to get an erection thinking about it and he should of checked if she had a boyfriend before telling her what he would do to her in a cheap motel, Stu practising with his doll was priceless

Reply 24#24 codebreaker's post

Becca took the news about Levon well

7x12 Grace

Hank's vision of Becca jumping was scary and it's hard to believe Levon is Hanks son as he is socially awkward around the ladies but Hank reading his letter out aloud on the plane was a nice way to end the series as it looks like they are going to try and make thing work for them

Reply 26#26 codebreaker's post

Hank's vision was a nightmare it would of been awful way to end it but Levon actually find a real lady was nice . It was nice way but we know it won't last

Reply 27#27 bala's post

That's the beauty of the ending you will never know if it will last of not but the on and off relationship has lasted seven so it could

Reply 28#28 codebreaker's post

I am a little bit disappointed we didn't get to see Becca's wedding

Reply 29#29 bala's post

As we haven't seen much of her this season I'm just glade she made it back for the finale

[ Last edited by codebreaker at 7-1-2014 19:07 ]

Reply 30#30 codebreaker's post

Yes her voice so unique that make her stand out

Thread