Thread
Printable Version

Californication Season 1-7 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Californication Season 1-7 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Mia is such a manipulated genious

there go my morals

[ Last edited by spratt89 at 3-12-2015 20:00 ]

This show is addictive

i mean i thought i just 1 episode but than it went onto 2 on so on-i mean it it really is intresting show about adult behaviour and content is as bad as i imagined-it does have some good story-lines which makes it watch able.

Yeah it is quite addictive. Who would have thought a story about a male nipple could spand 2 episodes.

Reply #2 Puppet125's post

This show took a few episodes for me to "warm" to it.  After years of sexual frustration viz a vie Scully, who'd have thought Mulder would now have more women than he could shake a stick at .

As the season has gone along and the characters are becoming more developed, its turning into quite a good little show.  

It was a nice twist if you pardon the pun that it was a male nipple that got exposed to the hazzards of the clamp.
trulee - Red is better than Blue, We're the CHAMPIONS so it's TRUE!!

Hank is a brilliant and absolutly fresh character! Duchovny , that was well done!!  Can't wait to watch this show in Germany.
Becca is so sweet

I just started catching up on Californication because of the access on this site.  It is a surprisingly good show!  I wasn't really sure what to expect after all of the boob shots in the first show, but it actually has a really good story behind it.  I think the characters draw you in (other than the secretary that so far seems a little off), but I'm only on episode 8 so far.  
I would agree it is very addictive, my husband and I were just going to watch one episode last night and we watched like 5!

I'm sure Becca will end up with some pretty pricey shrink bills once she grows up after the things she sees with her dad, and her parents relationships!

Californication, is a very addictive show alright, watched one after the other on the site til the wee hours of the morning. It has caused a bit of controversy here in Ireland, especially the opening scene with the nun. But the series has gone fairly un-noticed as it is only in its first few episodes on terrestrial TV over here and its not being shown on our 'national networks' RTE.
Duchovney is brilliant in it and the whole raunchiness of the show isnt a new departure for him after 'Red Shoe Diaries' series.
Cant wait for the second series, the first series was brilliant with a great series finale episode.

It's one I want to watch. I've seen a few clips here and there and it looks very different.

Reply 6#6 musicman's post

there quite a lot adult scenes so be warned

Reply 7#7 bala's post

Thanks Bala at least I'm forewarned hehe

Reply 8#8 musicman's post

i thought it would good idea to warn you

it's not in all episode just some

season 2

great news season 2 starts 28 september

Reply 1#1 emc_23's post

I'm not looking forward to it because they gave it a perfect ending at end of first season

season 2 promo

looks great cant wait

i thought this show was a bit of a let down

Reply 5#5 spratt89's post

in what way?

with all the build up to it, i just found it to be good, but i did not like it, but i will give the second season a go and see if its any better, but thats just my opinion

Reply 7#7 spratt89's post

i hated the ending-it was too cheesy for my liking

Thread