Thread
Printable Version

Californication Season 1-7 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Reply 6#6 bala's post

Not normally at that age

Reply 7#7 codebreaker's post

well you can never be too young to start

Reply 8#8 bala's post

On the other hand Ava knowing what he was doing is just as disturbing

Reply 9#9 codebreaker's post

With her mother doing that on a regular basis to men i am not surprised

Reply 10#10 bala's post

Like mother like daughter

Reply 11#11 codebreaker's post

The difference is that she didn't ask him to take his Johnson out

Reply 12#12 bala's post

Do you know that for sure

Reply 13#13 codebreaker's post

She wouldn't be screaming if she asked him

Reply 14#14 bala's post

But if she seen her mother ask all the guys to do it anything's possible

5x03 Boys & Girls

Marcy forgetting her sons comfort blanket was crazy and Charlie was lucky to be saved from his serious parental crisis by his son's nanny, Lizzie but what he did to her was a little creepy

Reply 16#16 codebreaker's post

Yeah it was but i liked how she told him off

Waiting For The Miracle

What an inappropriate dinner conversation they were having but seriously her figuring out there was no future with Hank was rather amusing since it should been obvious to her from day 1 but it was conversation he and becca had to make her realise there was no future was ridiculous.

Reply 18#18 bala's post

They may have been all grown ups but what a dinner conversation and what a disappointing first time for Mary after waiting all those years Charlie struggles to take her virginity

Reply 19#19 codebreaker's post

Well she didn't really help matter with her voice

Renewed

5x05 The Ride-Along

I thought the Police officer was faking the seizure when the boys were take on a ride-along with him but joyriding in the cop car after taking him to hospital was amusing but Charlie's blow job from a tranny hooker was priceless

Reply 22#22 codebreaker's post

Charlie should know better but the fact neither Hank or other guy warned him was rather amusing.

Reply 23#23 bala's post

From the look on his face he was at the point of no return but I'm surprised he didn't punch the hooker but that might of been dangerous with hie tackle in his mouth

Reply 24#24 codebreaker's post

it's good thing he tried to finger him otherwise he wouldn't know

5x06 Love Song

Hank working with Kali to wright a song for Samurai when he hits a lyrical roadblock was interesting but no surprise they would make out and the black and white flash backs were great, Karen showing up at Hank's door, worried that she made a mistake was a surprise

Thread