Thread
Printable Version

Getting donations verified

I'm also having trouble getting points verified. I purchased 240 on the 8th. I sent an offline message to CS - no reply. I tried when it was online and did not receive any answer or even have the fact I sent something acknowledged. After reading here I sent a PM to Zhang with the paypal conformation information yesterday. The points are still not verified and I have not received any reply. Please let me know what the next step is to get the points I purchased verified and available. Thank you.

Thanks for the replies. I didn't realize I could track PMs - it is bold so its not yet been read. I did see not to check the box in the instructions posted and I did not check it. PayPal sent a verification (which I included in the pm) so that should indicate the money was sent. I also received a confirmation email from them saying the money was sent. I'll wait a couple of days and see if I get a response. Thanks again for the quick help.

Milks26 - the points are now verified. I received a PM from xin and its all taken care of. Thanks again for the help!

Thread