Thread
Printable Version

Getting donations verified

Getting donations verified

I've paid for 240 pts back on the 7th and still have not gotten those points. Then I've bought another 100 so that I could continue to watch and again, I haven't been verified. I thought that it only took up to 12 hours. What's happening?

you should pm the admin Zhang with your paypal conformation information and he should be able to help you I hope this helps [ Last edited by carlorica at 7-9-2008 15:54 ]
Recent Ratings
  • shinny Points +2 For helping a fellow member ! 7-9-2008 14:15

Reply 1#1 r_silversplash's post

You should also check that Paypal have sent the funds to the site as sometimes the delay is at their end which has a knock n efect in delaying the updating of your account.
trulee - Red is better than Blue, We're the CHAMPIONS so it's TRUE!!

hi i ahve the same problem bout 240 on mon and more next day.online cs havent replied either help

I'm also having trouble getting points verified. I purchased 240 on the 8th. I sent an offline message to CS - no reply. I tried when it was online and did not receive any answer or even have the fact I sent something acknowledged. After reading here I sent a PM to Zhang with the paypal conformation information yesterday. The points are still not verified and I have not received any reply. Please let me know what the next step is to get the points I purchased verified and available. Thank you.

Check in tracking to see if your PM has been read if it is in Bold it has not. If you checked the box save a copy it was not recieved. Check out this link for a further explaination : http://www.friendvista.com/forum ... 6653&extra=page%3D1

Reply 5#5 mcdreaming's post

Hi You have pm the right person about getting ur points verified. However, since you sent the pm yesterday, give it some time before he replies. I know I might be asking a lot since your patience might already be on a thin thread, but, I can assure you that Zhang will answer ur pm. Also, do as Trulee suggested above. Double-check to see whether your payment has been sent by paypal to the site. thanks for your continued patience and support of the site

Thanks for the replies. I didn't realize I could track PMs - it is bold so its not yet been read. I did see not to check the box in the instructions posted and I did not check it. PayPal sent a verification (which I included in the pm) so that should indicate the money was sent. I also received a confirmation email from them saying the money was sent. I'll wait a couple of days and see if I get a response. Thanks again for the quick help.

Reply 8#8 mcdreaming's post

So the problem is on our end. At least that was cleared up and won't be an issue. The box Gabisom was refering to is: Save a copy in outbox (its located above the 'Submit' button. Never check that box, since the pm recipient will not receive the message. Plz keep us informed on ur VIP status.

frustration and thanks

HI Milks26. I am posting a copy of a PM I just sent to Stone and zhang2000. I did receive a PM from you a day or so ago, but as you'll see, I prevented my reply from getting to you. I appreciate the info you have shared for helping new folks like myself, especially this recent piece about checking the "save copy to outbox" when sending a PM. "I have been trying to get my donation acknowledged and my VIP status active, points credited, etc. I had been sending you and zhang PMs, but I was checking the "save a copy in outbox" when I sent those messages. It has taken me 4 days to find out that by checking that box, I was preventing the PMs from being sent. I only found out because a moderator posted this information somewhere on this website today and I just accidentally found her post (milks26 on the "getting donations verified" posts--thank you Milks26!) I think you and the other administrators could save yourselves a lot of work if you arranged this website so that when people make a donation on paypal, they are automatically emailed detailed instructions from you explaining exactly what to do next, how to find things on the website, how and to whom to send PMs or how to log on to forums and or discussions when they have problems. I have managed to find things here only by a sort of "hit or miss" stumbling around on this website, or because someone PMed me and told me what to do after I asked questions on the various forums. It should not be that complicated and confusing to find out things for a new person. From the postings I've seen, this is a common problem for new peopleI I just figured out that my points have been credited to me, and for that I thank you. I don't know if that's because of the PMs I;ve sent requesting help or if it wouldv'e happened anyway. I am now going to attempt watching some VIP level videos. Sorry to unload on you, but the experience so far has been frustrating. I do appreciate the assistance of everyone who spends their time assisting. Jenn

suggestion

change the "save a copy in outbox" on the PM form to say "save message to outbox, message will not be sent" and really, "outbox" should be called "saved draft" instead. The term "outbox" implies that the message in the outbox has, in fact, been sent-- hence "out" So instead of " outbox" you have a tab on the PM form for "saved draft" and the box at the bottom of the form says "save message in "saved draft" NOTE: if you check this box, the message will not be sent! Jenny

Milks26 - the points are now verified. I received a PM from xin and its all taken care of. Thanks again for the help!

Thread