Thread
Printable Version

VIP points (money back)

VIP points (money back)

I'm sorry to say but I would like my money back. I asked Zhang, and Stone and others to help me with my VIP points. I gave them my information but nothing has happened. I don't understand why I haven't received My points. I purchased them on June 2nd and now its the 30th.

Thanks,
tdsnow

Reply 1#1 tdsnow's post

I'm sorry for the trouble.  I'll direct Admin to your post.  Did you check with Paypal to make sure your payment actually went through?
Remember to KISS......Keep It Simple Stupid!

Reply 2#2 waterlilybarb's post

I have and I gave the information to them. I still got now reply and no points.

Reply 3#3 tdsnow's post

I have sent you a PM with more information.  One thing I forgot to mention is to NOT tick the "save to inbox" option when sending a PM as it will only send the PM to you.  We have a glitch in our system that has disabled this option.  To check any PMs you have sent please see your tracking.  If it is in bold font it has not been opened.  If it's in normal font it has been opened.

Once again my apologies for your inconvenience.
Remember to KISS......Keep It Simple Stupid!

Reply 1#1 tdsnow's post

hi   .  I  SEND  A  PM  TO  YOU !    PLS   replay  .    I  will   solve  your questions!
I can create Miracle!

Reply 1#1 tdsnow's post

Thanks for your generous donation, what's serial number of your donation, you can find it in donation history of member's center. And your donation transaction ID , username and your donation email, please.

honestly , i did not get your PM , but anyway , this is really a big trouble now . Sorry for the inconvenience

Thread