33 12
Thread
Printable Version

Sex and the City

Sex and the City

Who else is excited? I started watching the first season with some friends earlier this year and never got to finish so I'm super excited to be able to watch it!

actually i missed the whole hype of sex and the city but then every single girl i know is like ZOMG the movie! so i guess i should watch it before they pull my hair =)

I'm giving this a miss because it's only suitable for women i can't wait to see what other 4 shows will be

Reply 3#3 bala's post

Always a know-it-all huh! SATC is brillaint. Right now there are at least 5 shows on tv that took there plot from SATC.

I'm really excited for Sex and the City to be added! I saw the movie when I was in Israel and came home to find my mom bought the first and second seasons box sets. I watched first season then left for college and forgot to bring the second. Now I can continue YAY =)

hopefully it will be good...i mean if it is absolutely rubbish then why make a movie, again, hoping it is good ^_^

me! Me! ME! The next update can't come soon enough!!!!!

I AM REALLY EXCITED!! I would love to become the moderator of that show! I LOOOVE IT!!!!

Eventhough I have watched the series a few times already (the whole thing) I can´t wait!!!

Reply 3#3 bala's post

It is a bit of a guilty pleasure but i have to say it is quite good and you should give it a try. i mean at least it is honest about being just for women and about women unlike countless shows (Grey's Anatomy I'm talking to you!)

Reply 10#10 gaiusx's post

Well it just too graphic for me

Quote:
Originally posted by Teachergirl at 7-1-2008 12:33 me! Me! ME! The next update can't come soon enough!!!!!
God yes, I wish we didn't have to wait two weeks for this!

Just bumping the thread.
Remember to KISS......Keep It Simple Stupid!

I'm a bit like you moosey. I kinda missed the whole hype around it. I remember it being on TV and I'd catch the occasional few shows, but I never really got into it. Actually, I started to get into the last series and then it ended (I cursed it) I catch a few repeats on Paramount Comedy these days, but yeh I'm looking forward to it being on here so I can watch it properly. Bala, you are gas. There are so many shows that you watch today that would be classed as "female only"

Reply 14#14 shinny's post

the diffrence is i seen some episodes and it really show horny woman

Reply 15#15 bala's post

Man bala, sometimes I wonder if you even know what Politically Correct is lol!

Reply 11#11 bala's post

You watch Californication! How can SATC be TOO graphic for you?

Reply 17#17 waterlilybarb's post

Well your right but at lest that show had something keep me interested-i personally feel that show is very male-bashing show which is my main problem with the show. i can give you example how more graphics this show is but we both know the rules regarding adult language on here and i wouldn't be right express it

Reply 18#18 bala's post

Personally, I haven't seen much of SATC, and when I have it's been the edited version. The few episodes I have seen didn't do any male bashing. They focused on the friendship between the women, and what women talk about with their girl friends. If a guy behaves like a jerk, a woman will tell her friends about it, just as she'd tell them if he was a great guy. There's no reason to use crass language to discuss the show. Even if it's used in the show, it's possible to get a thought across without actually using quotes.

Reply 19#19 waterlilybarb's post

can we just accept that I'm not going to watch the show leave it at that. let other fans who like the show discuss it. this isn't first show i avoided.

33 12
Thread