Thread
Printable Version

The Secret Life of the American Teenager Season 1-5 General Discussion (Spoilers

Accentuate the Positive

Well this episode was also going around in circles i mean it's ridiculous but we found out why she lied to ben and it's hard but it's her decision and fact Ricky told Ben the truth was right and wrong but i would like confrontation between Ben and Adrian instead of Ben almost breaking down in front of his father. i think he knows she planing on having abortion.  

Reply 8#8 codebreaker's post

What the hell was that episode , it felt like a whole episode discussing what she's going to do-please hurry up the story drag it out

Reply 10#10 codebreaker's post

they can't do that since they actually had a doctor character that says pregnancy test are actually accurate it would pointless point to make a big deal on that.

Reply 12#12 carlorica's post

I think this season so far has been a disappointment it clear the writer don't have any idea i don't think they expected it to reach 3 season it does seem they struggling into write a decent episode, they can easily move on.

Reply 14#14 codebreaker's post

Well i think she been busy packing for new york and wasn't in school was the reason she been unaware but eventually Adien need make a decision very soon and she risk losing her father if she goes through with it. it really put the pressure on her.

Quote:
Originally posted by codebreaker at 7-6-2010 12:59  
Wow how quick the rumors spread about Amy being pregnant again was crazy, all because she's not there and Ashley making a move on Ricky has been a long time coming. Don't anybody check their caller ID ...
yes the telephone calls were kind of amusing but I have to admit this show has lost it's appeal it's been 5 episode they havn't quite yet resolved this situation?. let hope next week will final point to this story-line unless she decides to keep the baby. personally i think trying too hard to make it look like a tough decision and with every character putting their opinion across.

Reply 21#21 codebreaker's post

yes but there are moving the episode so slowly all of this could easily happen within 3 episodes, it really didn't 6 episode before a decision is made . it's kind of funny all of sudden she changed her mind while accidental meet a social worker and i hate say this but  ben did the right thing i am glad he wants to stick with her and wouldn't it be funny if by end of the season ben and Adrian actually fall in love. i do think they make a good couple because they are opposite of each other.

Reply 23#23 codebreaker's post

Yes i knew that was going to happen finally it's over and we can get on with rest of the season but Ricky mother story-line was a surprise. .

Chicken Little

Well i don't know point of this episode apart guy finding out his parents knew he was gay.

My Girlfriends Back

Again this was a slow episode but progress has been made first of all i am glad Ricky and Amy are finally talking to each other but  the jokes Ricky were saying were amusing and Amy asking Ricky to be tested was really odd. The fact she's on pill at least shows she learnt from her mistake and the conversation about more babies was also interesting. it's nice to see these character grow up a lot over past 2 seasons but i really don't think Ricky could be in an exclusive relationship but i do like there friendship and Ricky has really proved to be a good father.

Ben consider marrying Adrian to spite Amy seem rather immature and hope his friend will stop him from making that mistake and Ben really needs to give Amy some time get her thoughts in order . i hope she advises him to there for Adrian.

Lady Liberty

Wow with everything going on everyone forgot it was Amy birthday  even her parents

Sweet and Sour

Well this episode had it's moment and it does look like Ben might have changed his mind about Adrian i really saw that moment and tears in her eyes when he apologise was great and we are starting to see more  of Adrian emotional side during this pregnancy . Amy surprise will caught Ricky out but at least she didn't walk in on him.

Reply 33#33 codebreaker's post

Number 1)Things never tell father of the girl your seeing

[ Last edited by bala at 8-25-2010 10:40 ]

Up All Night

A very interesting episode with all the conversation that happen but seriously are we really meant believe Amy-the way she was with Ricky was disturbing i have never seen her like that ever -she almost trying make him fall in love with her and it does look like it's working by what happened at the end?

I wish there ended the episode with Amy seeing ben leave Adrian house that would made great clif-hanger.

Reply 36#36 codebreaker's post

do you think it will work?

Reply 38#38 codebreaker's post

Did anyone thought it was funny when Ricky walk in with John and he walk past Amy like she was nobody.

Rules of Engagement

Well i still don't know what to make of this episode because a lot things have come to resolution and to be honest this would made for a great final episode. . This show has reached it's potential i don't see what else they can do.

Reply 42#42 codebreaker's post

Where do i start with this episode, this show really is amusing to watch i mean the way they write the series is very amusing, it's rather strange listening to the actors say some of these lines because no way normal teenagers talk like these and it's amazing how break in the show highlight this.

Your right ,if anyone should have STD it should either be Ricky or Adriana. How amusing was that his step mother was there at clinic . it was nice see Ricky freak out at the end regarding this    

Madison father had every right to be concerned would you let a divorce person go out with your teenage daughter?.

The new councillor she has no idea what she kids in this school are like

Mirrors

Well trying get rid of his mother was amusing but the fact she looks like Amy was coincidence. Ricky asking his step parent take her in was surprising. Meeting creepy guy Madison was going was a disaster and i not surprised her dad threw him.

Half of them ditching school and making excuses for was rather amusing.      

Adrian giving Ben idea about proposing was so great

Guess Who's Not Coming To Dinner

Well what a way for Ricky to find out his mother is gay . I am glad he finally made up with her .Ashley ecosystem project turned into family project which was interesting i had feeling it would turn out that way.

I was surprised Adrian said yes to Ben

Thread