Thread
Printable Version

In Plain Sight Season 1-5 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Reply 20#20 kellemanske's post

No i mean the mother of the girl she appeared a few times before this episode ?

Reply 22#22 shinny's post

Yeah i know but my memory is rather good when it comes to tv shows i know she been on at least 2 times uncredited. I given up trying figure it out.

[ Last edited by bala at 5-27-2011 08:03 ]

Reply 24#24 shinny's post

you could be right . It will bug me the whole day that's thing i know you make sense but in my mind i can't believe my mind is playing tricks to me.. i think  i am confused between two actress that look similar to each other

[ Last edited by bala at 5-27-2011 08:34 ]

Second Crime Around

Well i loved the way Marshall told Mary he didn't look while she was showing him her birthday suit.

Reply 32#32 arksongbird80's post

His wife was too good for him!-there really don't make women like those any more but what a sad ending . She does have the other option

Reply 39#39 codebreaker's post

Well it will be interesting to see what will happen  but nice episode and what way to find out he's not your father but i am glad she react normally rather having a go at him .

Reply 42#42 arksongbird80's post

Well with amount of shows i am watching i also missed some of edits but all shows have edits not matter what you watch.

I did find the episode rather annoying as an Asian i would of been offended that this American think of Indian people that we are pompous people who push our kids to be in first place yeah some of it is true but we are not pompous we just want best for our future. I know it's only a tv show so i letting it slide but i thought i might as well mention this.  

Reply 44#44 arksongbird80's post

Should Mary give the baby to Brandy?

Reply 46#46 gabsimom's post

well that's mary for you she think she knows what's she doing.

Reply 48#48 arksongbird80's post

well you can kind of understand what she thinking brandy has always caused so much trouble for mary i personally think she has support to be a single mother it's not like she travel in her job as all witness are relocated ABK.

Reply 50#50 arksongbird80's post

I think she's allowing her childhood to influence her decision.

Reply 52#52 codebreaker's post

i was hoping afterwards Mary would realise her sister isn't as bad at them and consider letting brandy adopt her baby

Girls, Interrupted

Mary and her dog was amusing who thought when Mary saw those hippie she was thinking they would make great parents for her baby?

Provo-Cation

Look like Mary got an admirer the question is whether he likes her or because she pregant?

Reply 60#60 codebreaker's post

Yes i remember happy days

Reply 62#62 codebreaker's post

Yeah he must be desperate for money but all other are film directors now?.

A Womb With A View

I had a feeling Mary might change her mind but that witness was awful blackmailing him for his baby but leaving new born in hotel room with a maid. Now that he knows what will Mary do but that really was shock to him

Something Borrowed, Something Blew Up

Well you kind of knew brandy would get cold feet but great clif hanger baby coming and we just have wait and see

Reply 70#70 arksongbird80's post

Yeah i think she would like time with the baby but at least it coming back for 1 season can you imagine if cancel it now.

The Anti-Social Network

I am glad Mary kept the baby but trust Brandy to make Mary life more complicated

Thread