Thread
Printable Version

In Plain Sight Season 1-5 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Love's Faber Lost

Well that women was really stupid to trust her boyfriend but it rather slow to figure out that she turn on him when they made him deal to turn on her and she realise he didn't love her. It's rather sad because she seem like good person just bad circumstances  .

Reply 27#27 codebreaker's post

Well you can't mess with Mary she knew something was up because the witness didn't ask any question

Son Of Mann

Well we finally found out what Brandy was up to and now what will Mary do about her step-brother i don't like looks of him and i am curious what complication he will create for Mary

Reply 31#31 kwargalla's post

your right but it will Mary who will be forced sort everything out

Reply 34#34 kwargalla's post

ain't younger sibling usually brats?

Death Becomes Her

Well Mary makes a friend in a witness but she doesn't last long, great seeing rita from saving grace guest stars.

Reply 37#37 codebreaker's post

She was outgun 3 men to 1.

Reply 39#39 kellemanske's post

it was a good episode and difficult for Mary to deal with but she manages get through to her

Reply 41#41 codebreaker's post

Well yeah it become focus point since parenthood addressed that issue

In Plain Sight 3x11

Well nice episode at least guy met his father and can now live together but shame about the mother he never got a chance to say goodbye.

yes it was a good episode it made Mary actually decided take matters into her own hands she would make a great mother if she ever found a guy

Reply 53#53 slade01's post

That's the problem she actually has faith in people

Reply 57#57 codebreaker's post

The self-review was a nice review of her feeling but was Marshall hitting on mary when he suggested maybe go for a guy who mess call her on her crap.

Reply 2#2 arksongbird80's post

This was great season opener but Mary thinking brandy was responsible for car thief was wrong and I love how she trying be a grown up but Mary is not letting her. . I like the new love interest i think great somehow transfer to be a marshall.

Crazy Like a Witness

A witness who was paranoid certain caused Mary some trouble but what a way to get out witness protection

Reply 9#9 arksongbird80's post

Mary should of know better

Reply 11#11 codebreaker's post

She had no choice but to accept it she will do anything for her sister

Love in the Time of Colorado

Marshall getting over protective of Mary during a training situation made me him realise he has a bit of problem and i am surprised she allowed him to go back to work i would thought she would of suggested he get a new partner because he can't be objective.  

As witness finally telling girl he had crush on since he was 7 and it turn something Mary hated a romantic comedy, she hates it but it was a bit too sweet

Reply 15#15 codebreaker's post

She played that by accident and not on purpose

Reply 18#18 codebreaker's post

Yes that was surprise but i have one question that women we seen pervious seasons i thought she was Mary's sister i didn't realise she was a witness?

Thread