Thread
Printable Version

In Plain Sight Season 1-5 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Reply 5#5 bala's post

I think it's a problem with firefox. I have to reload several times sometimes to get the newest page.

Reply 9#9 munch's post

Haha, me too. I'm a sucker for them + I watched them all (ok so only 5) one after the other.

Love it. Lots and lots of potential.

Reply 9#9 munch's post

When I read this ages ago I assumed you meant that he was gay in real life, but I found out recently that he is married. So I'm n ot sure what you meant now!!

The Shrink in 2x02 is Fred Weller's (Marshall) wife in real life !!

Tina, looks like you were right. You could see that the AA guy was really touched by her apology to the group. I'd say he'll be contacting Brandy soon!!

Reply 47#47 codebreaker's post

I know, it was so sad. It was lucky that the guy turned out to be his father though because at least he had something. Having said that, it was obvious he was going to be! That kind of writing annoys me sometimes though and I love this show.

I agree, Brandy doesn't like to disappoint and so she couldn't tell her brother the real reason why she wouldn't lend him the money. I think Kim is right too because she saw him pulling away and will end up giving him the money so he will stick around.

I liked this episode. I think the shrink let Marshall back to work because her job was done. She made him realise that he felt helpless when Mary got hurt that time. It's up to Marshall to figure out the next step!

Yes, that lady was a bit silly !! But it was a nice sweet ending much to Mary's chagrin !! The paradox was that this could easily be Marshall and Mary

I think it was gruff how Mary brought them together but deep down she knew what she was doing!

Reply 21#21 bala's post

According to her IMDb profile she's never been in it before this episode but she has been in shows like:

The Mentalist, Grey's Anatomy, Big Love, Private Practice to name a few!

Reply 23#23 bala's post

So's mine and I don't recall seeing her before. It might be a mish mash of other episodes she's been in before that's clouding that. I can't imagine any actor would allow their appearances to go uncredited.

Reply 25#25 bala's post

Lol

Mary McCormack is pregnant in real life so they decided to write her pregnancy into the show.

Did anyone else pick up the vibe about you not having to be a biological father to be a Dad? With the man and his daughter. I was thinking they were "hinting" at this for Marshall and Mary. Could be way off, but that's the vibe I picked up. Mary would be lucky to have Marshall help raise her daughter/son!! Awhhh.

Awh, what a cute doggie, sorry spirit guide! I laughed out loud when Mary said "sure, fart the jerky out"

Ah I'm going to miss this when it's over. Only 5 more episodes now

Thread