Thread
Printable Version

In Plain Sight Season 1-5 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Reply 40#40 bala's post

It looks like Brandy's nice little earner won't last long if her brother has his way and have a few shows collaborated to highlight Asperger’s

Reply 44#44 bala's post

That was tragic arriving at his mothers wake but getting to know his father was nice

3x12 Witsec Stepmother

Good episode but how could Sabrina's mother complain about Witsec when she didn't make the effort on her visitation weekends and with Brandi taking care of Scott by giving him the money will he come to his senses

Reply 56#56 kellemanske's post

I was glad that Stan eventually told the truth to a deceased witness's daughter about her delinquent father and the priest giving last rights to the guy who tried to kill him was nice, so overall a nice season final without a cliffhanger

Reply 2#2 arksongbird80's post

I'll have to go over to tvfull to watch this if i have time

Reply 4#4 arksongbird80's post

No but this episode isn't on VIP yet

Reply 2#2 arksongbird80's post

I felt sorry for Brandi with her past spoiling her future but the police timing was amusing and Mary not telling Brandi their mother had took the spare bed was funny

Reply 8#8 bala's post

The son looking after his dad after boarding up the house was nice but the escape from the hospital was amusing and I'm glad Mary is on board with the wedding plans

Reply 13#13 bala's post

Marshall did overreact on the training exercise but Mary playing cupid was nice considering it looks like she don't have a romantic bone in her body

4x04 Meet the Shannons

What a way for Beth to find out her mother was a drug dealer 17 years ago but the double blow was also her dad was wanted and she had spent her entire life in the witness protection program but didn't know it

4x05 Second Crime Around

I liked the way Mary distracted them from a body search and that was quick thinking about uncovering the hidden camera but Mary ex husband was an interesting surprise

4x06 Something A-Mish

It's a good job they stayed the night with the Amish witness but finding out it was her husband that was the intended target was a surprise and i suppose the clues were there like him wanting the big TV

Reply 38#38 shinny's post

Yes i was thinking something similar when Marshall said in the car about being there and i never heard that about herpes being compared to a cell phone contract but i can imagine they are both hard to get rid off

4x08 Kumar VS. Kumar

I found the editing mistake amusing but will let it drive you all mad thinking where it was and it was a shame the kid was scared to go home because he only go third place

Reply 46#46 gabsimom's post

Mary not telling Mark about the baby is definitely the wrong thing to do and the brothers were as bad as each other

4x10 Girls, Interrupted

I liked it when the guys said it went from flip phone to YouTube when talking about the teenage rock star and the dog was quite good in barking at the gun man

Reply 58#58 bala's post

I first thought Marshall was being insensitive when he kept getting the soldier's name wrong but was obviously pushing him him to reveal what happened and Mary's reference to Joanie and Chachi brought back some old memories of a show back from the 70's but do you know what?

Reply 61#61 bala's post

Henry Winkler seems to be the only regular on TV

Reply 64#64 bala's post

Mary and Grace at the birthing glass was amusing especially having to stroke her hair but what Grace did at the scrap yard was crazy and leaving the baby at the hotel was heartless

Reply 67#67 bala's post

As soon as they were putting on the vests in front of the window i could see the attack coming but Marshall taking one of their guns and Mary going in behind them was great

Thread