Thread
Printable Version

In Plain Sight Season 1-5 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Just watched the season final 2nd part and was quite pleased with season 1 of In Plain Sight.  

I must say I really feel sorry for Mary, and am sooo happy I don't have family like hers!!  For both her mother and sister to treat her the way they do AND live in her house.... when you have family like that who needs enemies!

"Don't warn the tadpoles!"
"Don't warn the tadpoles?"
"I... I have frog fear." -- Willow

Reply 21#21 gabsimom's post

i sometimes question Raf's motives.  the stuff between Bandy & him was questionable.  but if he's motives were pure - he would totally be a keeper

the problem is that he didn't stop seeing her.  and yes i know mary said she didn't care but if he really loved her, he would have stopped.  but in saying that she isn't the easiest woman to date by what we've seen.  i'd like to see her happy and i must say the x cop who op'ed out of witsac seems like a good match for her.

Reply 9#9 kellemanske's post

i'd say it's not the first fight to come.  since Mary is a kickass & take names kind of character.

This episode was very interesting as it brought us the Back story as to how Mary got involved with WITSEC.  And how Mary & Marshal met.  I love how these to friends / co-workers spar off each other.  They are a perfect example of the budy cop genre!!

So now the big question is what is Mary's sister up to??? any guesses?

I'd say my guess is that it has something to do with dear old dad aswell.  it will be interesting to find out why he didn't contact Mary. and it will totally make more trouble for the sisters.  but i guess we'll have to wait and see.

Reply 30#30 bala's post

oh i think lots...
Brandy is so getting on my nerves though.  Acting all santamonious and all.  blaming everything on Mary?? come on.... wasn't it her boyfriend who kid knapped and almost killed Mary, wasn't it her lg suitcase of drugs that got Mary's house ripped apart by the FBI?? hasn't she been living at Mary's rent free since she arrived?  then she borrows $20k, went and worked in the day trading office.. just helping around the office and made 30K in 6 weeks....... BOY am i in the wrong industry of office work!

I think the show needs less of Mary's family and more of Mary & Marshel.  I really enjoyed the dynamic between the two Mann's.  But if i was Mary I would have *itch slapped poppa mann for messing everything up and not trusting he's son.

Reply 33#33 codebreaker's post

yeah i loved she's already paid her boyfriend back and spent 6 weeks lying to Mary but did't say hey i made this money and you always been there for me.  here's some for past rent or something.  she really is a spoiled brat.

Reply 45#45 kellemanske's post

I think Brandy's gonna give scott the money cause he "believes" in her dream.  Mary's mother drinks, her father steals and leaves, the brother gambles and Brandy makes REALLY bad choices when a man is involved saying he needs her help.  ie: drug dealing BF and now big puppy eyed brother.  all this equals is Mary will once again be on clean up duty.

Thread