Thread
Printable Version

In Plain Sight Season 1-5 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Thanks all for bringing this to my attention. I forgot I loved this show and forgot to start watching it. I just caught myself upa dn love the new season.

Mary seems to be getting her life in order and so is her family. This is nice to see.

Wow that looks like an awsome ep!. As for the last one It was a little too slow for me. The best part I would have to agree was when Marry kissed the new office manager.

Well I loved the last ep. It show that her partner does have a soft side to him and he does care for his people.

It also shows that he does know his people very well.

On a side note: The next ep looks awesome!

[ Last edited by carlorica at 6-11-2009 08:18 ]

This was a great ep. It goes to show that when the FBI want you they will try anything to get you.

I was also surprised that Mary's Father was probable in witness protection. This could explain why Mary got to be a Marshall.

It was also nice to see that Mary may be growing up and getting better control of her life.

Her house really needs to be repaired.

Reply 40#40 bala's post

Yeah it was cool seeing her in a different show. It was also cool how the family stuck together over the relationship. It almost makes me think that the son was just using the girl to keep the father in line.

Reply 44#44 bala's post

Yeah it was. Also what was neat was the fact that Mary opened up to Rav about what she does. I think that is the only person in the family she has told.

Reply 47#47 bala's post

No they did not. That is why she has so must bottled up.

The new ep was great. I have to agree it is a reason why I love this show. I also think that her partner is a little hurt because he loves her. or has very strong feelings towards her.

It was a good episode. I love the fact that her partner may finally understand why she told that she is a wisec agent.

She may have been inside the house but Mary does not like to put people into danger. I mean that is the reason why she has not told her family what she really does.

Cant wait for this to start again. This is a great show.

Reply 50#50 codebreaker's post

Well she was thinking of herself rather than the child. It is almost like she did not care for the child. The father was over compensating and once they started to talk I think things will get better.

Even though Mary says she is not good with kids it sure shows how much she cares about them.

It was a great finally to the season and I feel sorry for Marshall that he was not chosen.  I really though when he was giving it to her that he was telling her choose me you idiot but Mary being Mary did not see it and went after another guy.

Can't wait for the next season to see how things go.

Thread