Thread
Printable Version

In Plain Sight Season 1-5 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

wow, I saw all the epi's from seasons one and two in two days (don't ask how) and I'm addicted. I have to say that my first guess was too that Marie's father was in witness protection, but i guess we will have to see that.
My favorite epi of this season till now, is the fourth.
Oh yeah, I loved it when Stan said hon without realizing it

Reply 8#8 bala's post

next epi looks good and there's going to be a fight between them

Reply 10#10 kwargalla's post

I think she is going to help her father after he got into trouble or something like that...

Reply 12#12 bala's post

I just hope they will not drag an old boyfriend back into this, if it isn't their father...

this new episode was good. But it looks like the brother is going to be a big problem.
It seems like he is heading the same way as his father and that's never good.
I hope it will not turn out that way, but I'm afraid that it will.
The witness with asperger was good. I liked the story with the friend and all,
but it's good that Mary was honest with her.

Reply 44#44 bala's post

I like it that Brandy said no to Scott but she shouldn't have lied about it.
Peter has made a mistake saying that Brandy's business wouldn't work.
Curious what will happen to Scott now, cause it won't be good.
I like that story of the guy with his father. Good job from Mary recognizing the father.

Reply 54#54 bala's post

it's funny how the sisters differ from eachother. Mary has no faith in people and Brandy too much!!

Funny how Mary takes the words of Marshall serious but doesn't understand who he is talking about...
The priest and the stripper was great

You mean Brandi?
She isn't in witness protection. But she always gets herself in trouble

I really thought he was going to show up at the party where Mary was undercover.

Reply 32#32 arksongbird80's post

I actually thought she was working at the bakery when Mary was talking about the coffie being bad. But it didn't take me very long to figure out she was pregnant. And well, besides that  I thought she was smarter, they had to have brought the ex-husband in for a reason.

Mary finally accepting that she's pregnant is nice. But that foto of her dad, hidden in the frame was nice and I wonder if she is going to look for him now that her sis is getting married.

Reply 36#36 arksongbird80's post

I thought she might give it up for adoption, but I'm not sure. It's not ideal with her work and all and i think it would be very difficult for her to raise the baby on her own with her job and unpredictable hours. I actually thought she would lose the baby when she jumped to push the kid away. But since that hasn't happened, they have some other plans for it.

Reply 7#7 shinny's post

Yeah me too. Besides the drama with the sis and the mom, I really loved this show.

Reply 9#9 bala's post

I think he got punished enough when he lost both his families. Although is horrible what he did to them.
But his witsec name being the same as his fake name with his second wife was dangerous. I don't understand they didn't make a problem out of that.

Reply 11#11 bala's post

He does have access to his children. But under supervision (since his daughter doesn't want anything to do with him and he did something not exactly legal) and not whenever he wants.

Reply 19#19 bala's post

I loved that she arrested her father. And Marshall in drag was great, especially with him singing.

Reply 21#21 bala's post

I agree, 2 episodes is just not enough. But I like that the show is getting a proper ending and I love the way it's turning out.
Marshall's father telling him to rethink who he wants to marry was a surprise. But I do think he is right.
Marry sneeking a tracker on her father before he sprung himself was a nice twist.
But I just don't like the FBI guy. He's a real jerk.
Marry's father already being in contact with Mark was a great twist, but I don't think she should punish Mark for that. He couldn't have known. And Marshall agreeing with Mark was nice.
I can't wait to see the next episode.

Reply 27#27 codebreaker's post

This was a nice finish to the Mary-Marshall thing but Brandi coming back pregnant was just typical, but for me totally unnecessary, the whole thing with the funeral was a bit silly but spreading the ashes over the horsetracks was nice. The single dad as the new boyfriend was nice and all, but Brandi being so good at babysitting was a bit strange and Mary not listening to Marshall at first was kind of over the top since she usually isn't that blind. But overall I liked it.

Thread