Thread
Printable Version

In Plain Sight Season 1-5 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Reply 2#2 arksongbird80's post

I felt sorry for Brandi with her past spoiling her future but the police timing was amusing and Mary not telling Brandi their mother had took the spare bed was funny

Crazy Like a Witness

A witness who was paranoid certain caused Mary some trouble but what a way to get out witness protection

Reply 8#8 bala's post

I rather liked this episode.  I thought it was great how he went crazy and crawled through the air duct in the hospital.
I'm not afraid of tomorrow, for I have seen yesterday and I love today.

Reply 9#9 arksongbird80's post

Mary should of know better

Reply 8#8 bala's post

The son looking after his dad after boarding up the house was nice but the escape from the hospital was amusing and I'm glad Mary is on board with the wedding plans

Reply 11#11 codebreaker's post

She had no choice but to accept it she will do anything for her sister

Love in the Time of Colorado

Marshall getting over protective of Mary during a training situation made me him realise he has a bit of problem and i am surprised she allowed him to go back to work i would thought she would of suggested he get a new partner because he can't be objective.  

As witness finally telling girl he had crush on since he was 7 and it turn something Mary hated a romantic comedy, she hates it but it was a bit too sweet

Reply 13#13 bala's post

I thought it was the right amount of cliche.  Kinda funny she never knew he loved her.  I mean really chick how dense can you be.  They guy was your Man of Honor.  Duhh.  

Marshall being so protective was kinda nice and that guy trying to actually hurt mary was a "bad word".  I can't be excited about him.  Stan took care of that though.  
I'm not afraid of tomorrow, for I have seen yesterday and I love today.

Reply 13#13 bala's post

Marshall did overreact on the training exercise but Mary playing cupid was nice considering it looks like she don't have a romantic bone in her body

Reply 15#15 codebreaker's post

She played that by accident and not on purpose

I liked this episode. I think the shrink let Marshall back to work because her job was done. She made him realise that he felt helpless when Mary got hurt that time. It's up to Marshall to figure out the next step!

Yes, that lady was a bit silly !! But it was a nice sweet ending much to Mary's chagrin !! The paradox was that this could easily be Marshall and Mary

I think it was gruff how Mary brought them together but deep down she knew what she was doing!

4x04 Meet the Shannons

What a way for Beth to find out her mother was a drug dealer 17 years ago but the double blow was also her dad was wanted and she had spent her entire life in the witness protection program but didn't know it

Reply 18#18 codebreaker's post

Yes that was surprise but i have one question that women we seen pervious seasons i thought she was Mary's sister i didn't realise she was a witness?

You mean Brandi?
She isn't in witness protection. But she always gets herself in trouble

Reply 20#20 kellemanske's post

No i mean the mother of the girl she appeared a few times before this episode ?

Reply 21#21 bala's post

According to her IMDb profile she's never been in it before this episode but she has been in shows like:

The Mentalist, Grey's Anatomy, Big Love, Private Practice to name a few!

Reply 22#22 shinny's post

Yeah i know but my memory is rather good when it comes to tv shows i know she been on at least 2 times uncredited. I given up trying figure it out.

[ Last edited by bala at 5-27-2011 08:03 ]

Reply 23#23 bala's post

So's mine and I don't recall seeing her before. It might be a mish mash of other episodes she's been in before that's clouding that. I can't imagine any actor would allow their appearances to go uncredited.

Reply 24#24 shinny's post

you could be right . It will bug me the whole day that's thing i know you make sense but in my mind i can't believe my mind is playing tricks to me.. i think  i am confused between two actress that look similar to each other

[ Last edited by bala at 5-27-2011 08:34 ]

Reply 25#25 bala's post

Lol

Thread