Thread
Printable Version

In Plain Sight Season 1-5 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Reply 44#44 bala's post

That was tragic arriving at his mothers wake but getting to know his father was nice

Reply 47#47 codebreaker's post

I know, it was so sad. It was lucky that the guy turned out to be his father though because at least he had something. Having said that, it was obvious he was going to be! That kind of writing annoys me sometimes though and I love this show.

I agree, Brandy doesn't like to disappoint and so she couldn't tell her brother the real reason why she wouldn't lend him the money. I think Kim is right too because she saw him pulling away and will end up giving him the money so he will stick around.

"better have those passports ready"

3x12 Witsec Stepmother

Good episode but how could Sabrina's mother complain about Witsec when she didn't make the effort on her visitation weekends and with Brandi taking care of Scott by giving him the money will he come to his senses

Reply 50#50 codebreaker's post

Well she was thinking of herself rather than the child. It is almost like she did not care for the child. The father was over compensating and once they started to talk I think things will get better.

Even though Mary says she is not good with kids it sure shows how much she cares about them.

yes it was a good episode it made Mary actually decided take matters into her own hands she would make a great mother if she ever found a guy

Reply 50#50 codebreaker's post

Brandi will regret giving him the money when he gambles it away and comes back for more.  She was quite naive when she believed his story about being mugged, it was obvious that he was attacked by those he owed money to.

Reply 53#53 slade01's post

That's the problem she actually has faith in people

Reply 54#54 bala's post

it's funny how the sisters differ from eachother. Mary has no faith in people and Brandy too much!!

Funny how Mary takes the words of Marshall serious but doesn't understand who he is talking about...
The priest and the stripper was great

Reply 56#56 kellemanske's post

I was glad that Stan eventually told the truth to a deceased witness's daughter about her delinquent father and the priest giving last rights to the guy who tried to kill him was nice, so overall a nice season final without a cliffhanger

Reply 57#57 codebreaker's post

The self-review was a nice review of her feeling but was Marshall hitting on mary when he suggested maybe go for a guy who mess call her on her crap.

OH yeah. Marshall is all on board with Mary being his "person".  Maybe they will date, who knows.  Really enjoyed the Priest that was good and I was glad they decided not to cliffhanger it. Sometimes it's good to just, start a season from scratch.

What's up with Mary and the FBI guy at the beach.  That was good.... poor marshall.
I'm not afraid of tomorrow, for I have seen yesterday and I love today.

It was a great finally to the season and I feel sorry for Marshall that he was not chosen.  I really though when he was giving it to her that he was telling her choose me you idiot but Mary being Mary did not see it and went after another guy.

Can't wait for the next season to see how things go.

In Plain Sight Season 4: May contain Spoilers

IN PLAIN SIGHT stars Mary McCormack as Mary Shannon, a U.S. Marshal working in the highly secretive branch of the witness protection program (WITSEC), who relocates Federal Witnesses, most of whom fall into three categories: career criminals, whistle-blowers or innocents who had the misfortune of witnessing a crime.  They all have one thing in common – someone wants them dead.  Mary’s job is to see that doesn’t happen, while at the same time attempting to manage her own dysfunctional family.  IN PLAIN SIGHT also stars Frederick Weller, Nichole Hiltz and Paul Ben-Victor.  Guest stars for season four include Josh Malina, Bradley Whitford, Rachel Boston, John de Lancie and Ali Marsh, among others. In the upcoming season, Marshall (Weller) will have a new love interest (Boston); Brandi (Hiltz) gets engaged to Peter (Malina), and Mary reluctantly helps plan the wedding.

[ Last edited by arksongbird80 at 5-2-2011 09:09 ]

The Art of the Steal

This was a good season opener.  I think Marshell having a love interest is going to be great.  The new woman hired is going to put a new "sunny" twist on the office.   Anyone want to make a bet as to how long it will take for Mary to Kill her!!!  

I can totally understand Mary's dislike of change.  

Reply 2#2 arksongbird80's post

I'll have to go over to tvfull to watch this if i have time

Reply 3#3 codebreaker's post

are you giving up on VIP for awhile??

Reply 4#4 arksongbird80's post

No but this episode isn't on VIP yet

Reply 2#2 arksongbird80's post

This was great season opener but Mary thinking brandy was responsible for car thief was wrong and I love how she trying be a grown up but Mary is not letting her. . I like the new love interest i think great somehow transfer to be a marshall.

Thread