Thread
Printable Version

In Plain Sight Season 1-5 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Reply 26#26 bala's post

The boyfriend was stupid thinking he was going to jail before being re-located but getting them to turn on each other was great

Reply 27#27 codebreaker's post

Well you can't mess with Mary she knew something was up because the witness didn't ask any question

Reply 28#28 bala's post

It was obvious she was lying after they showed her the photo of her boyfriend

Son Of Mann

Well we finally found out what Brandy was up to and now what will Mary do about her step-brother i don't like looks of him and i am curious what complication he will create for Mary

Reply 30#30 bala's post

oh i think lots...
Brandy is so getting on my nerves though.  Acting all santamonious and all.  blaming everything on Mary?? come on.... wasn't it her boyfriend who kid knapped and almost killed Mary, wasn't it her lg suitcase of drugs that got Mary's house ripped apart by the FBI?? hasn't she been living at Mary's rent free since she arrived?  then she borrows $20k, went and worked in the day trading office.. just helping around the office and made 30K in 6 weeks....... BOY am i in the wrong industry of office work!

I think the show needs less of Mary's family and more of Mary & Marshel.  I really enjoyed the dynamic between the two Mann's.  But if i was Mary I would have *itch slapped poppa mann for messing everything up and not trusting he's son.

"Don't warn the tadpoles!"
"Don't warn the tadpoles?"
"I... I have frog fear." -- Willow

Reply 31#31 kwargalla's post

your right but it will Mary who will be forced sort everything out

Reply 31#31 kwargalla's post

That's a nice little earner for six weeks but doesn't make up for all the sponging off Mary since she arrived. Marshal's dad is a bit of a character but it was nice that Marshal's witness Billy remembered that every thing matters

Reply 33#33 codebreaker's post

yeah i loved she's already paid her boyfriend back and spent 6 weeks lying to Mary but did't say hey i made this money and you always been there for me.  here's some for past rent or something.  she really is a spoiled brat.

Reply 34#34 kwargalla's post

ain't younger sibling usually brats?

Death Becomes Her

Well Mary makes a friend in a witness but she doesn't last long, great seeing rita from saving grace guest stars.

Reply 36#36 bala's post

That was nice of Mary taking Mia back to say goodbye to her niece but holding the family at bay with the gun was amusing

Reply 37#37 codebreaker's post

She was outgun 3 men to 1.

this new episode was good. But it looks like the brother is going to be a big problem.
It seems like he is heading the same way as his father and that's never good.
I hope it will not turn out that way, but I'm afraid that it will.
The witness with asperger was good. I liked the story with the friend and all,
but it's good that Mary was honest with her.

Reply 39#39 kellemanske's post

it was a good episode and difficult for Mary to deal with but she manages get through to her

Reply 40#40 bala's post

It looks like Brandy's nice little earner won't last long if her brother has his way and have a few shows collaborated to highlight Asperger’s

Reply 41#41 codebreaker's post

Well yeah it become focus point since parenthood addressed that issue

Reply 39#39 kellemanske's post

I really enjoyed this episode.  I liked that the witness had asperger and the marshall service has to figure out alternative ways to deal with the problem.

Hopefully the final 2 eps this season will be good and show the brother to not be a total jerk. He's not looking too great though....asking for the money back.  that's crap.  Poor brandi
I'm not afraid of tomorrow, for I have seen yesterday and I love today.

In Plain Sight 3x11

Well nice episode at least guy met his father and can now live together but shame about the mother he never got a chance to say goodbye.

Reply 44#44 bala's post

I like it that Brandy said no to Scott but she shouldn't have lied about it.
Peter has made a mistake saying that Brandy's business wouldn't work.
Curious what will happen to Scott now, cause it won't be good.
I like that story of the guy with his father. Good job from Mary recognizing the father.

Reply 45#45 kellemanske's post

I think Brandy's gonna give scott the money cause he "believes" in her dream.  Mary's mother drinks, her father steals and leaves, the brother gambles and Brandy makes REALLY bad choices when a man is involved saying he needs her help.  ie: drug dealing BF and now big puppy eyed brother.  all this equals is Mary will once again be on clean up duty.

Thread