Thread
Printable Version

In Plain Sight Season 1-5 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Reply 21#21 bala's post

The mother of the girl has never been on this show.  She did star in all the Halloweentown movies on Disney Channel, and a few other Disney things as well.
I'm not afraid of tomorrow, for I have seen yesterday and I love today.

4x05 Second Crime Around

I liked the way Mary distracted them from a body search and that was quick thinking about uncovering the hidden camera but Mary ex husband was an interesting surprise

I really thought he was going to show up at the party where Mary was undercover.

Second Crime Around

Well i loved the way Marshall told Mary he didn't look while she was showing him her birthday suit.

4x06 Something A-Mish

It's a good job they stayed the night with the Amish witness but finding out it was her husband that was the intended target was a surprise and i suppose the clues were there like him wanting the big TV

Reply 31#31 codebreaker's post

He wasn't exactly a very good Amish.  TV, booze, hookers.  WOW that's about as far away from amish as one can get.  His wife was too good for him!   I kept thinking the wife could open a pie store....or work at the bakery everyone ate at.

Mary is preggers.  This should proove to be interesting.  Let's see if Stan can make her sit at a desk for 9 months.
Doubtful

Reply 32#32 arksongbird80's post

I actually thought she was working at the bakery when Mary was talking about the coffie being bad. But it didn't take me very long to figure out she was pregnant. And well, besides that  I thought she was smarter, they had to have brought the ex-husband in for a reason.

Reply 32#32 arksongbird80's post

His wife was too good for him!-there really don't make women like those any more but what a sad ending . She does have the other option

Mary finally accepting that she's pregnant is nice. But that foto of her dad, hidden in the frame was nice and I wonder if she is going to look for him now that her sis is getting married.

Reply 35#35 kellemanske's post

Is mary going to keep the baby or not?  Hmm that's the question.

As for her dad, yeah she's probably not going to do anything with that until the season finale.

Reply 36#36 arksongbird80's post

I thought she might give it up for adoption, but I'm not sure. It's not ideal with her work and all and i think it would be very difficult for her to raise the baby on her own with her job and unpredictable hours. I actually thought she would lose the baby when she jumped to push the kid away. But since that hasn't happened, they have some other plans for it.

Mary McCormack is pregnant in real life so they decided to write her pregnancy into the show.

Did anyone else pick up the vibe about you not having to be a biological father to be a Dad? With the man and his daughter. I was thinking they were "hinting" at this for Marshall and Mary. Could be way off, but that's the vibe I picked up. Mary would be lucky to have Marshall help raise her daughter/son!! Awhhh.

Reply 38#38 shinny's post

Yes i was thinking something similar when Marshall said in the car about being there and i never heard that about herpes being compared to a cell phone contract but i can imagine they are both hard to get rid off

Reply 39#39 codebreaker's post

Well it will be interesting to see what will happen  but nice episode and what way to find out he's not your father but i am glad she react normally rather having a go at him .

4x08 Kumar VS. Kumar

I found the editing mistake amusing but will let it drive you all mad thinking where it was and it was a shame the kid was scared to go home because he only go third place

Reply 41#41 codebreaker's post

See Jim, that's just not nice.     I want to know now!!!     editing????

Reply 42#42 arksongbird80's post

Well with amount of shows i am watching i also missed some of edits but all shows have edits not matter what you watch.

I did find the episode rather annoying as an Asian i would of been offended that this American think of Indian people that we are pompous people who push our kids to be in first place yeah some of it is true but we are not pompous we just want best for our future. I know it's only a tv show so i letting it slide but i thought i might as well mention this.  

The Rolling Stones

This episode was okay. Then at the end when Marshall had to eat a hot dog and mary took the dog, that was funny.,

Reply 44#44 arksongbird80's post

Should Mary give the baby to Brandy?

I am peeved at Mary giving up the baby without informing the Father! it is unfair not right and should be against the law. It takes 2 to make a baby.

Thread