50 123
Thread
Printable Version

In Plain Sight Season 1-5 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Episode 4 Rubble With A Cause

Good episode Mary's dedication to save the witness was incredible when he was trapped in the collapsed building

Reply 15#15 bala's post

The look on her face after the kiss was priceless

Reply 23#23 bala's post

After all the court battle and the confession they were both at fault  but with an explosive ending for Norman

Episode 8 A Frond in Need

Good episode with Mary having a half sister but doesnt know it yet

Episode 9 Who's Bugging Mary

Good episode when FBI Agent O'Connor resurfaces to arrest Brandi for drug trafficking and murder but Mary uncover O'Connor's real motive was because he changed shift with his partner who died so hi could screw his partner's wife what a creep

Episode 11 Jailbait

That was funny when Mary looked through the spy hole in the door and said there's a angry looking Hispanic man but it was Raphael's mother. Olivia secret relationship causes more problems

Episode 12 Training Video

Marshall taking the elderly mobster guy to his son's funeral was a nice touch and Brandi getting a new car no wonder see jumped for joy

Reply 53#53 bala's post

It sounded like he was give the rich man identity talk about mistaken identity and coming up trumps now if i was mistakenly identified it would probable a crook with my luck

In Plain Sight 2x15 Don't Cry For Me Albuquerque

Great episode but i cant believe that they would move the Latina political activist to that neighbourhood and now Mary's life hangs by a thread

Reply 58#58 bala's post

Yes definitely but that is her job i suppose

Reply 4#4 bala's post

The kid breaking the law while he was on witness protection was stupid but Mary turning her back so his father could get his own justice was great and also getting the guy who shot her

Reply 6#6 bala's post

That was a great spur of the moment thinking by Mary to get the killer of the street and into the ally

Reply 15#15 bala's post

Who would of thought that the state told his family he was dead when he was in a coma because that shouldn't of been their decision, but his partner being asleep saved his life

Reply 19#19 bala's post

That was sad about the boxer but Mary wanting to know why Mike Faber wanted a date was funny

Reply 22#22 bala's post

Dom was no Dom One but never having a date that he hadn't payed for and then complaining about paying for a table at the restaurant was ironic

Reply 24#24 bala's post

It' a shame his friend died and what is Brandi up to with the money she borrowed

Reply 26#26 bala's post

The boyfriend was stupid thinking he was going to jail before being re-located but getting them to turn on each other was great

Reply 28#28 bala's post

It was obvious she was lying after they showed her the photo of her boyfriend

Reply 31#31 kwargalla's post

That's a nice little earner for six weeks but doesn't make up for all the sponging off Mary since she arrived. Marshal's dad is a bit of a character but it was nice that Marshal's witness Billy remembered that every thing matters

Reply 36#36 bala's post

That was nice of Mary taking Mia back to say goodbye to her niece but holding the family at bay with the gun was amusing

50 123
Thread