Thread
Printable Version

Swingtown Season 1 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

I just finished watching the second episode and so far I think it´s pretty interesting! Mainly because it´s about relationships and how this new sexual lifestyle affects the lifes of these families. I wasn´t even born at that time and for me it´s fascinating to watch the value/moral struggle, let´s see how they keep up the story.

Reply 10#10 J708's post

I finished watching the 4 episodes that are up and I can only recommend it!

Reply 13#13 Teachergirl's post

Really give it a try! You can even take the quiz while watching to make it more fun! it is really worth it. The 70´s theme remains in the background really, the moral struggle is the main thing here.

Reply 15#15 minnieholly's post

actually its a brand new show and its first season is airing now. so you can keep on watching without any fear because there are 13 episodes to be produced for this first season (hoping it gets picked up later) and they´ve already filmed 4 more of them. The season will end in the middle of august and then we will know if it will come back or not.

Reply 17#17 minnieholly's post

Probably, I am not a moderator, but I would guess so. Usually once they put a show up on the site they update it as new episodes air. This show aires in the US always on Thursdays at 22h, so you could expect it to be up the next few days following that.

Thread