Thread
Printable Version

Swingtown Season 1 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Reply #2 bala's post

...you watched it and weren't satisfied? It's not about being bad though...it's how everyone else is affected by swinging. In the pilot, there were several other plots going on having to do with the kids...and they weren't swinging or doing anything bad. You've got to see the pilot before you make up your mind...or as someone on TV.com said, once you've seen the 3rd episode, the show starts molding into its own kind of show. I think it's great and the Deckers aren't as 2D as I thought...they actually have heads and feelings. Well, I know Trina does.

Reply #4 bala's post

Sounds good to me. Now I've been having problems with Lipstick Jungle... I also need to start watching Eli Stone...looks funny.

Reply #6 bala's post

No...as in with the show itself... I was just kidding anyway...isn't one of the characters CEO of a movie studio or something?

Reply #19 minnieholly's post

I love this show! But what makes people love it so much is that it can do the whole sex thing without going overboard and show how these relationships affect other people...it makes me want to live in the '70s with all the cool music they had back then...and it also shows 3-D characters... However, the only character I haven't seen fully develop is Trina's husband... Almost everybody else is a real human being. Check out the quiz and you can earn points on a show that's still free!

Thread