39 12
Thread
Printable Version

Lipstick Jungle Season 1-2 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Reply 18#18 studiojek's post

but she put her job at risk-i think she got what she deserved

Reply 20#20 studiojek's post

mistake is one thing but putting a sick man on a film and he died serious matter-if it was small mistake i agree she should compassion but she open her firm huge liability

Lipstick Jungle 2x04

good episode so we find out nico brother

Reply 23#23 shinny's post

i don't like Griffin  he's jerk even after nico told him it was her brother

Reply 25#25 studiojek's post

I thought wendy will do something . The character are high-power woman they will find something for her to do as job on the show.  i wouldn't worry about it.

Reply 27#27 studiojek's post

Well I'm sure we find in next week episode

Reply 29#29 studiojek's post

Well really here me thinking it was magic

Lipstick Jungle 2x05

Who saw that guy was going kiss Wendy a mile away ?

Reply 32#32 funny-girl101's post

Well two episode in one week and i just new episode that updated and it fantastic episode i feel bad guy who bought ring for victory . Nico want a baby maybe kerby will give her one?. great fashion show.

Reply 35#35 funny-girl101's post

yeah they put episode yesterday for Halloween

Reply 37#37 funny-girl101's post

they must change the show to friday

Reply 39#39 studiojek's post

i have agree that he is part of the newer generation where he wouldn't mind being the stay-at-home-dad while Nico continues working but as a man he probably still want job rather just being stay at home dad. i can't imagine him giving being a waiter for stay at home dad while nico work. no man want feel like he's not pulling his weight.

Reply 41#41 studiojek's post

Well the new episode was interesting Wendy telling her husband about the kiss was going get her into trouble but kerby mum wow a part of me agrees with what she think about nico but it will be interesting to see what happens now with them don't you think

Reply 46#46 studiojek's post

i'm still in 2 mind whether to continue watch this

Episode 8

Well i finally decided to watch last week episode and i liked it which is strange but I'm glad they told the truth to victory. the surprise party analogy was nice  but i lover her response but surprise party was cancelled you should tell her. . the spa was nice.

Nico and Kirby  relationship is always in trouble buy land and kirby likes the city but nico want peace.

Victory realise that guy was hitting on her and it her i would of said yes . Talk about bad timing i got wonder guy was thinking when said i was going to yes

i don't blame Joel giving back Victory business that was right move he clearly can't work with her. but her reaction was sad to watch

Episode 9

Wow dropping the baby with Nico was funny i think the writer did the good thing see how she react and Kirby was good with the baby. Josie is cause trouble Wendy. but the dress victory was design what a surprise when she turned up. but at least she was sweet.  she was very good at dealing with Kelly.

Nico: who's max
Wendy: dog,dead

Her reaction was good ,  i really hope Shane doesn't cheat on Wendy.

Kirby was right calling child services but nico really like the baby

how exactly did Dara get back with victory?

This wasn't a bad episode but i have to admit this would been a  good episode end the series on :) but great clif-hanger i saw that coming a mile away think about she at home.

Reply 52#52 studiojek's post

Josie is an emotional reck

Episode 10

Well it's over with Kirby   saw that coming i'm glad she realised he wasn't ready for kid i glad he told her he's is not happy any more.

Episode 11

Well look like things are getting interesting-i let you guys watch before express what's happen.

39 12
Thread