Thread
Printable Version

Lipstick Jungle Season 1-2 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

I am watching it now and it is fun! I enjoyes Sex and the City (btw I can´t thank you guys enough for uploading it next!) so it was a no-brainer. Funny enough between Lipstick Jungle and Cashmere Mafia, I started watching the former first but then LJ was the one that got picked up for a new season.

A girl comment: Kirby shirtless? Doens´t get old!!

I can understand where you are coming from.. but the guy is hot!   Other then that, I honestly think that her husband is cheating on her! He´s behaviour is too suspicious!!

I think we will find out more in september! I just finished watching it all as well
Shouldnt it maybe say spoiler on the title of the thread?

It´s very girly, so I don´t blame you
It´s not the show I am looking forward the most (for new episodes), but it´s very entertaining and I will definetly keep on watching. And Victory is really cute!! Totally agree

And the soundtrack of Lipstick Jungle is also really good!! I´ve downloaded a few songs from the show that I didn´t know before!

Reply 12#12 J708's post

If you´ve heard or read anything about SATC, it is definetely a lighter version of it. Not as much sex or about it as the original. The show is mainly about women with powerfull careers (like Bala said) trying to jugle a bit of family, new relationships and old ones. It´s fun but it´s not spicy, not even the dialog. So it´s just nice plain simple entertainment. Hope I could help

Reply 16#16 minnieholly's post

It got picked up for a second season that wll start on september 24th.

Bala, I am sorry to tell you but I dont think you will like what is coming on the second season of lipstick jungle (just read it on E!)... since I dont want to spoil it in case someone doesnt want to read it, I will wait until the forum for the show is open...

Thread