Thread
Printable Version

The Comeback

The Comeback

The best canceled show ever - The Comeback starring Lisa Kudrow. It was on HBO. Can we get this one this site???

Reply 1#1 wcs234's post

We will soon have the new show suggestions thread up, and I'll add this to the list then. No promises of getting it, but you never know if you don't ask.
Remember to KISS......Keep It Simple Stupid!

best canceled show? surely not... because wouldn't that include every show that isn't still being produced? big words from possibly a slightly confused viewer

while yewr at it with adding that show to the show suggestion board thing, i have two show suggestions ^_^ spiderman the cartoon, the one with like 5 seasons that aired around 1995 roughly...loved it coz yew know how kids are, and i was one of them then :3 also the new adventures of lois and clark...everyone loved that and im surprised its not already on the list of shows already on there. hope atleast one of them is chosen coz those shows were cool and if yew didnt like them they yew werent cool...lolage! =)

you are right moosey, we all liked lois and clark... but we were of the age of watching spider-man cartoons. Not to say spider-man doesnt stand up as a great cartoon today...im just not sure that lois and clark would still hold the same excitement and wonder that we felt as kids, lol

ah well i was young and well lets face it, stupid as a little one and loved it and id still watch it now im 18 =)

I think it's hilarious! I love lisa kudrow...

Thread