Thread
Printable Version

Firefox 3

Reply 9#9 bala's post

One of the thngs I miss is the colourful tabs. It still has them, but it no longer allows me to colour code by URL, even though it says it does. I'll be glad when that feature is upgraded because I really liked it.
Remember to KISS......Keep It Simple Stupid!

Reply 11#11 bala's post

For me the forum is a blue tab - I had it as bright coral orange before, with the VIP site as a lighter shade of the same colour.

Reply 13#13 bala's post

I guess so. It looks more blue to me, but there is a hint of purple to it. Maybe they fixed it so whenever you go to a certain site it's always the same colour. I liked being able to choose the colours though. Now the VIP site is a pale yellowish green - not very pretty.

Reply 18#18 moonglow's post

It's an add-on for Firefox called Colorful Tabs. EDIT: HERE'S the link for it. :)

Reply 20#20 moonglow's post

No problem. Glad you like it. I like it myself, as it adds a bit of colour, which is always nice.

Reply 23#23 chrisball35's post

I had a couple minor glitches with the new Firefox initially, but nothing like you're describing. If you choose to reinstall it in the future make sure to check all your add-ons and plug-ins and update them as well. If you are using a Mac, please let us know. I know at least one of our mods uses one and she might have information on any glitches with it. For now, I'd say just stick with the older version since it is working for you. I'll try to do some research into it and let you know if I find out any info. ~Barb

Thread