Thread
Printable Version

star trek voyager is annoying me now!

star trek voyager is annoying me now!

i have tried for a whole day to connect to season 2 episode 15 and it doesnt work. yesterday night, it showed nothing, just didnt do anything. today it shows it loading for a split second and then it goes away and leaves a blank screen =( oh and before anyone suggests getting rid of my cookies or something, every other show and episode works so i have no idea what the problem is. please help me someone, please ^_^
Recent Ratings
  • gabsimom Points +2 Thanks. 6-23-2008 06:38

oh my, thats good news to me because i thought it was something wrong with my pc coz yesterday there was something mega-wrong with my itunes and it became super slow and so i thought maybe it had something to do with my pc that i didnt understand. next time i shall report things in the error report thread thing. oh and while i am here, can yew explain what the points yew gave me do? because i have like 6 points or something and have no idea what it means.

thank yew both =)

oooooo star trek voyager season 2 episode 15 has been fixed...thanks tv-video...been waiting for it to be fixed so i can carry on watching voyager =)

Thread