Thread
Printable Version

Everybody Hates Chris Season 1-4 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

This show is missing the factor that makes u wanna keep following up with it

an incredibly funny character, or one of the peoples favourites, like david spade in just shoot me, or steve carell in the office

u know what, i was thinking of his father when i was typing the last post, but he's just not good enuf, in my opinion. but i must say he can be funny, but not that funny.

chris's teacher? i have no idea what ur talking about, maybe cause i stopped watching it after the first season

ohhh, the one who one made like a charity for chris, and made his class mates give him food?

do me a favour, and tell me what ur watching right now and i'll fill in the blanks and recommend some shows im currently watching. i use episodeworld.com to keep track of all my shows and episodes watched, great website

oh alright, see,, heard of episodeworld.com btw?

i use to use tv.com, but trust me episodeworld.com is alooot better, u can tick off wat episodes u've seen, and u bookmark ur shows, and it reminds u whenever a new episode is on, its awesome

haha, fine, ur lose, just do recommend it highly. i stopped using tv.com a long time ago when i realised epw.com existed

yeah, i understand btw, when im watching stuff on this website, how can i know how much is loaded so i don't keep playing and pausing?

perfect. and the only way i can use real media is if im vip, right? or i can use it also for free shows? cause i was refering to free shows,

all this time i thought i had real player installed on this laptop , when i really had it installed on my other one. stupid me.

Thread