Thread
Printable Version

Back to You Season 1 General Discussion (Spoilers)

watched the pilot, didn't hit the spot,,, just like so many other shows, sitcoms need a certain character that everyone would love, and you're suppose to see that from the pilot. Back to you failed to project it.

well i've seen so many shows, almost all the "good" shows, according to tv.com, but as i told u before, i stopped using tv.com, now i've seen pilots of almost all the top 100 shows on there, and i've continued watching the good ones. I've watched 2500 episodes in 2 or 3 years, so it takes a really good show for me to keep watching.

Reply 20#20 bala's post

whats ur fave sci fi show, and what do u recommend. sci fi and anime are the only two genres i never persuaded my self enough to sit down and watch them.

Reply 22#22 bala's post

ohhh yeah, vampires, did u like Angel? i use to love it back in the day. grew out of it as i grew up. David Borianez is one hell of an actor

Reply 24#24 bala's post

niiiice, its been a while since i saw some vampire stuff.

Reply 26#26 bala's post

bala which is the area exactly where i can know if any vip shows will become normal and the updates and all?

alright, thanks bala im gonna go eat now and shop a little since its shopping festival

Thread