29 12
Thread
Printable Version

Back to You Season 1 General Discussion (Spoilers)

Back to You Season 1 General Discussion (Spoilers)

Please discuss any back to you show opinion here

[ Last edited by spratt89 at 3-12-2015 19:54 ]

I just finished watching the 12 episodes and this series is really funny!! Specially that reporter that always wanted to become an anchormen. Really sad it got cancelled!! I ready somewhere that BBC I think started airing the series now anyways.. so maybe another channel will pick it up. That would be really great!

Reply 2#2 alexgirl's post

That was fast i found it's annoying they replace daughter mid-way through the series.

Oh me too!! I was confused and then I went to IMDB and checked that the girl wasnt the same.. Totally agree..

i don't know what happen but i like first girl-second one is just annoying

Yeah! I agree! But I think that the first girl (thinking about it now) just didnt look 10! She looked more like 13 years old. Probably the reason why they had to replace her.

Reply 6#6 alexgirl's post

she was more amusing at questioning chuck than new girl

Oh yeah!! And she understood sarcasm.. the new one clearly doesnt!

Reply 8#8 alexgirl's post

Well i still last episode to watch i kind of saving it later this week-i'm bust with the lost world at moment

ps: if anyone more pilot leak let me know looking dollhouse in particular

the last episode was so funny

Watched the pilot

Decent show.

Reply 11#11 Milks26's post

shame it didn't last

Reply 12#12 bala's post

Yeah, it had potential

But I'm really sad that Blade got cancelled....I still have the finale to watch...I check it out tomorrow

Reply 13#13 Milks26's post

a lot of show get cancellied it's a shame really -it feel like now-a-days money is becoming an issues-if you look old show back in 2000-2004 those had more chance of surviving than new shows which is a shame.

Reply 14#14 bala's post

Yeah, its all about money

But I don't blame the show execs...they're in it to make money, earn emmys etc. When you have a buisness that should be ur main focus.

Plus, Back to you aired on FOX, they have the worst track record for show cancellations

Reply 15#15 Milks26's post

Yes but you would think they would have enough money to allow less successfully show to go on a bit longer before pulling the plug. yes it's about money but they will realise eventually people not going watch new show if it keep on getting canned meaning. . in the long run they are losing money

watched the pilot, didn't hit the spot,,, just like so many other shows, sitcoms need a certain character that everyone would love, and you're suppose to see that from the pilot. Back to you failed to project it.

Reply 17#17 J708's post

i see your a critical tv fan

well i've seen so many shows, almost all the "good" shows, according to tv.com, but as i told u before, i stopped using tv.com, now i've seen pilots of almost all the top 100 shows on there, and i've continued watching the good ones. I've watched 2500 episodes in 2 or 3 years, so it takes a really good show for me to keep watching.

Reply 19#19 J708's post

i watch anything I'm more sci-fi fan  than another other type of show

29 12
Thread