Thread
Printable Version

Skins Season 1-7 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Quote:
Originally posted by codebreaker at 2-19-2011 23:08  
That was some punch Liv gave the creep in the costume shop but this will give teenagers some bad ideas after some of their antics and who would of thought Matty and Nick are brothers
He deserved it but Liv seem to be the wild one out the bunch and it look Nick is cheating on Mimi with her but blowing off her friend to spend time with a stranger was surprising  but when she found out who his brother was amusing . I thought it was interesting to find out her sister is in prison but we don't know why she is in jail. I liked how he helped her at end he seems to better guy than Nick. I wonder what he did exiled from his house?. So many question but what Mimi asked her to do was rather cruel to prove there friendship .

Reply 9#9 codebreaker's post

Matt certainly look more cooler than Nick but Nick need control his anger management problem but he's not over Liv. He is my least favourite character. Don't get me start on their dad who seem right prat.  but i am glad he stood up to him at the end

5x06 Alo

I cant believe Alo could be so irresponsible to drop a joint in the barn and kill the cow and then ends up throwing a party at the farm which ends up ruining the place all because he was told not to leave

Reply 14#14 codebreaker's post

I love the fact that they kidnap him but using the dog to find their son was funny.. You would of thought growing up on a farm he would be more responsible?. His dad really seems a bit lazy.These teenagers really know how to have fun don't there?. The party did get out of control by the end

Reply 15#15 bala's post

The dad leaving the stone in the field until Alo used the tractor to move it was lazy

Reply 16#16 codebreaker's post

Well it taught him to use his brain

5x07 Grace

What a way for Rich to meet Grace's father but trying to sneak past them in the kitchen only to get attacked by the dog in the garden was funny but Grace's father asking Rich to sabotage the play was cruel

Reply 18#18 codebreaker's post

Yeah but he didn't but getting attacked by the dog was amusing  

5x08 Everyone

Rich looks so different after the hair cut but Grace's father when he realised from the GPS that she had left Bristol was priceless and Frankie was lucky after almost falling of the cliff, what a mess they all were by the time they got to the church

Reply 20#20 codebreaker's post

Yes Rich really look so different he even looked shorter .

Skins Season 6 General Discussion (Spoilers)

Season 6 Premieres January 23, 2012

Discuss Anything About Season 6 Here

[ Last edited by codebreaker at 1-20-2012 12:23 ]

6x01 Everyone

Nice returning episode but the villa being only half finished, in the middle of nowhere looked horrendous and finding to drugs there they should of realised there would be consequences, Mini coming on to Alo was an amusing surprise but that crash was horrible and they was lucky that anyone survive it

Reply 2#2 codebreaker's post

Yeah why is it every season opener ends with a tragedy

6x02 Rich

Grace being horny was amusing but Rich getting caught almost in the act was classic and being chucked out of the hospital with his trousers around his ankles was priceless, it being all a dream and she died was a surprise and who would of thought Mini would still be using Alo as her sex slave

6x02?

How come I can't find the second episode ? Where were you able to watch it ?

Reply 5#5 olia's post

Living in the UK i watched it on TV

hahaha. Thanx ! I guess I'll just have to wait then....

Reply 7#7 olia's post

it's on available on 4OD

Reply 8#8 bala's post

Do you know if 4OD is available outside the UK

6x03 Alex

Alex flicking the dice have unusual consequences and cheating at cards was amusing but falling for the double headed coin was ridiculous, breaking into someones house and cleaning the place because it was a mess was novel and that has to be the strangest memorial service for Grace but a nice service for his gran

Thread