Thread
Printable Version

Movie Trailer Topic

Reply 198#198 bala's post

looks watchable

Smith to get 'Hancock' sequel?

Will Smith has begun negotiations to star in a follow-up to summer blockbuster Hancock, reports say.

The Seven Pounds actor is said to be in the final stages of securing a deal to reprise his role as the down-and-out superhero, according to Page Six.

The actor already has one follow-up in the works, with a prequel to box office hit I Am Legend recently confirmed.

"He is ready to do both," an insider revealed. "Producers are just trying to get Charlize Theron to sign on for the Hancock sequel."

No details have been released about the Hancock storyline but the I Am Legend sequel will reportedly take place several years before the original film.

"It will be about how the disease spreads and the fall of the last great American city," said the source. "It will also develop the relationship between Will's character and his wife."

Will still wants to be a Bad Boy

WILL SMITH wants to be a Bad Boy again.
The I Am Legend star has played maverick cop Detective Mike Lowry in two Bad Boys movies and he has revealed that he would love to continue the series, as long as co-star MARTIN LAWRENCE agreed.

“I would do up to Bad Boys 6 if I could. I have so much fun working with Martin Lawrence,” he said.

“I love Miami. It’s like that little boy fantasy of fast cars and girls and I got the gun and the bad guys always lose. It's like I would make Bad Boys forever if I could.”

That's the trailer I saw, it looks fantastic

I can't wait to see it.

Reply 205#205 spratt89's post

looks wicked fly

Reply 204#204 gabsimom's post

I can't wait to see this one!

I think this could be much better that the 3 x-men movies.

Reply 209#209 spratt89's post

I think so too. This is the one we've been waiting for, right?

Well i think they should of done that first before the X-men movies

Reply 211#211 spratt89's post

I think so too, but then... we wouldn't have this one to look forward to

[ Last edited by serena75 at 12-17-2008 22:46 ]

Indiana Jones And The Kingdom Of The Crystal Skull has topped a list of the most mistake-filled movies of the year.

Sharpviewers spotted 64 blunders in the Steven Spielberg film, includingdisappearing people, film equipment in view, and the use of a 2000Harley Davidson motorbike, despite the film being set in 1957.
"Withthe budget of many movies, you'd think they could avoid mistakes likethis, or at least use computers to cover them up," said Moviemistakes editor Jon Sandys, who compiled the list. "But they keep cropping up, and eagle-eyed movie fans keep spotting them."

The record for the most gaffes spotted in a movie belongs to Apocalypse Now, which boasts 391 blunders.
The full list of the most mistake-prone movies of 2008 is as follows:
1. Mamma Mia! (44)
3. The Dark Knight (43)
4. Twilight (41)
5. High School Musical 3: Senior Year (41)
6. Journey to the Centre of the Earth (31)
7. Quantum of Solace (23)
8. Get Smart (22)
9. Step Brothers (22)
10. Iron Man (21)

I thought Iron Man would of had more than that

Reply 213#213 bala's post

Wow, that's a lot of mistakes
I watch a lot of movies, but I rarely spot mistakes.

Reply 215#215 serena75's post

That looks very good film

Reply 217#217 spratt89's post

one for girls

that's true, but still looks good.

Reply 218#218 bala's post

Not this girl (ok woman). I usually like movies with Kate Hudson, but this one... I don't know.

Thread