Thread
Printable Version

help??!!

help??!!

I have left a PM and tried to contact several times when Live CS was online, but have not heard anything back in several days. What more can I do to get some assistance??  

Here is my issue...  My points are now all used up and I would like to get some of them back or at least get confirmation that things are better now. I have had a couple of problems since I have been a member, so I am not wanting to donate again until I hear that things will go smoother next time.  The first time I donated I did not have my points activated for many weeks and when they were activated my donation never showed up. I had the points, but not that I donated. I lost a lot of points that time to problems with shows not loading. I decided to donate again. That time the donation and points showed up, but have lost the majority to shows freezing in the middle, error messages or just not loading. I have tried to trouble shoot using the ideas in this forum, but there wasn't much change.

Can someone help me???

thanks!

ecvb

Thank you for your suggestions. I already tried to stop and start again and I just get the grey screen with the error message. That is why I exit and enter again (and lose points)....

All I know is that I have not been able to view very many shows and I have no points left...

Thread