Thread
Printable Version

help??!!

help??!!

I have left a PM and tried to contact several times when Live CS was online, but have not heard anything back in several days. What more can I do to get some assistance??  

Here is my issue...  My points are now all used up and I would like to get some of them back or at least get confirmation that things are better now. I have had a couple of problems since I have been a member, so I am not wanting to donate again until I hear that things will go smoother next time.  The first time I donated I did not have my points activated for many weeks and when they were activated my donation never showed up. I had the points, but not that I donated. I lost a lot of points that time to problems with shows not loading. I decided to donate again. That time the donation and points showed up, but have lost the majority to shows freezing in the middle, error messages or just not loading. I have tried to trouble shoot using the ideas in this forum, but there wasn't much change.

Can someone help me???

thanks!

ecvb

Please closely follow these instructions...Practice with free shows so you do not lose points.

1. Click on the show on the server you prefer to use.

2. When that window opens click on the real player icon in the lower right hand corner.

3. Select the option to Play in Real Player. Then When the next player opens pause it.

4. Now you do not have to click that link again..If you get an error hit stop then play again.

This is the simplified version but you should get the idea let me know if you have any problems.
A Fine Member of the Mod  Squad!

Thank you for your suggestions. I already tried to stop and start again and I just get the grey screen with the error message. That is why I exit and enter again (and lose points)....

Reply 3#3 ecvb's post

You can hit stop and play over and over, Make sure you send your affected viewing history and the # of points you feel you lost to Zhang2000 in a pm. Do not save a copy as it will prevent the pm from being recieved.
P.S. just beause your viewing history says you watched it each time does not mean you were charged each time.

All I know is that I have not been able to view very many shows and I have no points left...

If you follow those instructions and not keep clicking the link you will save your points.
A Fine Member of the Mod  Squad!

Reply 3#3 ecvb's post

You do not have to close (or exit, as you say) when the grey invalid screen shows up.  Just hit stop and start, as Tina said.  Try playing some of the quizzes based on the free shows - there are currently 3 (Star Trek :TNG, Blade & Life) to earn some points that can be converted to VIP points.  Plus, by watching the free shows, you can work out any glitches you may have with your RealPlayer.  The links to the games are all on our Game Board.
Remember to KISS......Keep It Simple Stupid!

Thread