Thread
Printable Version

List of Cancelled or Ended Series

more to add

not sure if these were mentioned yet, but pushing daisies cancelled dirty, sexy, money - cancelled not sure how many seasons of episodes each lasted, but was sad to see them go. and now to add ER to the list after 15 seasons they finally ended it. amazing.

ugh

my bad. re-posted this somewhere else. [ Last edited by yorkies02 at 4-3-2009 23:54 ]

Quote:
Originally posted by allenfrisch at 8-7-2008 11:42 Possibly my biggest pet-peeve in television is when a network produces a program with some intruiging plot, and then for one reason or another abruptly cancels that program without providing an adequa ...
AMEN!! I was so very upset when they canceled The 4400. A show that only came on in the summer. They ended it each season with a cliff hanger that kept you waiting for its return, so when I heard about it being canceled and no ending was to be aired, I was very disappointed. I mean they never said why all those people were taken, whey they came back, it's so frustrating when this happens. Another show to add to that list of ended/canceled shows is Kyle XY. I think it too was canceled and without so much as a wrap up story. They just aired the final shows that were left and that was it, we were left to sit and ponder yet another ending, without so much as a goodbye.

Thread