Thread
Printable Version

How many points per episode?

How many points per episode?

How many points are deducted for watching each episode?

Thanks

Evan

Reply 1#1 silencereleven's post

To watch a VIP show it costs 2 points - which are good for 24 hours and for 30 clicks (including the initial one) on one server.  Most of the animated shows are only 1 point, with the same criteria applying for those.

When checking your viewing history - the number of times a show is displayed in the list correlates to the number of clicks, not the number of points deducted.  It is recommended to keep track of how many points you have prior to watching an episode so that if more than 2 points are mistakenly deducted you can be reimbursed.

I hope that answers your question and proves helpful.
Remember to KISS......Keep It Simple Stupid!

Now this is something I've been wondering.  Why are half hour shows worth the same amount of points as the hour long shows?  Have they ever thought of making the half hours only 1 point? It's half the length, shouldn't it be half the points?

Reply 3#3 goaliesbear's post

i raised this point last year but no luck i agree with you but because format is proper tv show not animation it's 2 points

I'v been charged two times for accessing the same episode in one day. who shall i contact about this?
pasting a bit of my viewing summary below. help! thanks!

6097677        Charmed Season 5        23        2008-07-13 05:29:51        129.11.249.165
6097659        Charmed Season 5        22        2008-07-13 05:28:57        129.11.249.165
6097083        Charmed Season 5        22        2008-07-13 04:40:03        129.11.249.165

Reply 5#5 rd27302's post

It doesnt always follow that you are charged for each time an episode shows up in your viewing history.  The only way to be certain that yoiu have been charged for your viewing is to make a note of your starting points total and your total at the end of your veiwing.  Unless you watch anime, all shows use 2 points per episode.  If you feel you have had points deducted when you shouldnt have then send a PM to zhang2000 with an explanation of your points loss and a copy of your viewing history.
trulee - Red is better than Blue, We're the CHAMPIONS so it's TRUE!!

Thread