Thread
Printable Version

Tried it all :(

Reply 1#1 moppybrody's post

Have you tried both the US and the European Servers?

Also have you paused the show before it starts playing?
A Fine Member of the Mod  Squad!

Reply 3#3 moppybrody's post

Are you clicking on the real player logo on the first window that opens and selecting the option to play in real player...this will open a 2nd window this one has less issues then the web version of Real Player that opens by default.

In the real player version there is never a need to close this and re click the episode on the site. If there is a loading issue, you can hit stop....then play and it will re-attempt a connection.

As for the pausing....in the Real Player version you have opened you can see the progress 10 mins is a long time usually only a minute or so will do the trick to allow it to buffer ahead.

No no its ok...This will solve your problem...Do this for a  free show so we don't waste points.

1. Choose the show..and the server you want to watch.
2. Click on the episode.
3. A window opens that will load and start to play the episode..in the lower right hand corner of this window is a real player logo..click on this, and a menu appears....choose the option that states play in Real Player.
4. A new window will open and the first one will stop automaticly. This is Real Player not the web application. Hit Pause....and you will see the progress bar after it loads 100% slowly start to build up.
5. If it does not reach 100% or does not load at all..hit stop and play again on this new window.

Let me know if you follow what I am saying now.

Reply 8#8 moppybrody's post

No problem...This is actually the most reliable way to watch VIP shows....So once you have this figured out...you should always watch this way

This is also the way to get true full screen because you will have the option to change the view to theater mode  

Reply 10#10 moppybrody's post

this green bar that moves across is the buffer I am referring to.

Reply 12#12 moppybrody's post

yes it does...I have 10.5 on here, as it is work computer, and I can not upgrade it...however I have 11 on my other PC's and have that progress bar.  You will only see it if you are in fact playing in real player mode though.....

By selecting Play in Real Player on that web application that opens first.

Reply 18#18 moppybrody's post

If you have removed it from Add/Remove programs that should be sufficient..now do the re-install.

Thread